Stop the boats. 5k a head. (cont. in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crikey, calm your farm you bunch of gleeful hysterics! Nobody thought it would be easy. Not really a need for 'big statements', let's see how things go shall we.
On hols, in NZ, lots of boat people here! ( aka tourists)

Crikey, calm your farm you bunch of gleeful hysterics! Nobody thought it would be easy. Not really a need for 'big statements', let's see how things go shall we.
On hols, in NZ, lots of boat people here! ( aka tourists)
Enjoy!

Independant report shows save the children were unreasonably turfed, waiting for the crazies to somehow rationalise it.

Will Morrison be held accountable.
That would be assuming the same blowtorch of criticism applied to the previous government will also be held to this one, and we both know that won't happen.

That would be assuming the same blowtorch of criticism applied to the previous government will also be held to this one, and we both know that won't happen.

Because most sane people realise this government inherited the issue from Labor and have made significant tangible steps in resolving it. Boats have stopped, detention numbers are winding ever downwards and no deaths at sea.

Deaths everywhere else of course, but meh...they're only country shopping economic immigrant Muzzies...who cares.

As long as it's not happening on my doorstep all is ok.

Syrian "Muzzies" are engaged in a civil war in the exact geographic opposite side of the earth from us. Short of picking a side and wading in militarily what do you expect we could do?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Syrian "Muzzies" are engaged in a civil war in the exact geographic opposite side of the earth from us. Short of picking a side and wading in militarily what do you expect we could do?

I'm not prepared to engage in any further discussions with a proven liar and coward such as yourself.

Suffice to say that I am eternally hopeful that one of the 12,000 Syrian refugees, who have slipped through the christianisation of our recent intake, make their way onto your street to live and scare the living s**t out of you daily.

Nothing could amuse me more.

Charming as always. Incidentally the refugee rampage through Cologne has reached 700 reports filed for theft and sexualised violence against women. Ugly business. Reading the eyewitness reports was eerie, marrying so closely with my own experience in central Paris involving my wife. Excuse bigoted old me for not wanting a future for my two daughters where this deplorable attitude towards them is normal.

Last edited:
Indonesia?
Didn't see you post on the recent incident there.

Independant report shows save the children were unreasonably turfed, waiting for the crazies to somehow rationalise it.

Which report? Rationalise what?

The last govt finally woke up to the fact its weakened approach was a disaster and had to backtrack.

Just as Germany and Sweden are doing now. Unfortunately reality seems to escape those who think a green light to illegal immigrants wont result in ever greater numbers turning up.

Sure, the current govt deserves criticism, its wasting a large amount of money. All it has to do is say ZERO illegal immigrant boat arrivals will ever be accepted.

Labor would return us to European style refugee anarchy the moment they took office. We all know they will never again hold the balance of power without support of their Green coalition partners.

Last edited:
Think you were being a bit cheeky, as there was a lot of media reports on this but just in case you missed it.

I don't see the issue, the usual suspects hate welfare services being outsourced to other groups like the Catholic church but in this situation its ok?

Seems extraordinarily hypocritical to me.

Save the children openly advocate removing children, they are hardly impartial. Non story.

http://scasites.org.au/noborders/providing-support-to-vulnerable-children-on-nauru/

We continue to advocate for the removal of children from immigration detention and to the Australian Government about the conditions faced by children and adult asylum seekers sent to Nauru.

Last edited:
I don't see the issue, the usual suspects hate welfare services being outsourced to other groups like the Catholic church but in this situation its ok?

Seems extraordinarily hypocritical to me.

Save the children openly advocate removing children, they are hardly impartial. Non story.

http://scasites.org.au/noborders/providing-support-to-vulnerable-children-on-nauru/

We continue to advocate for the removal of children from immigration detention and to the Australian Government about the conditions faced by children and adult asylum seekers sent to Nauru.
I knew that I would be wasting 2 minutes.

I knew that I would be wasting 2 minutes.

One link would have been fine!

I have no doubt the camps are much chop, then again that's the whole point.

It's like reporting news of violence in the Gaza strip. Its hardly news and its of little interest to the vast majority.

One link would have been fine!

I have no doubt the camps are much chop, then again that's the whole point.

It's like reporting news of violence in the Gaza strip. Its hardly news and its of little interest to the vast majority.
I thought the point was that the accusation was not proved.
The rest of your post is another area that I don't want to get into as it brings all the weirdos out.

At least this leaked Cabinet paper confirms that the aim of this policy is not to stop people smugglers, and drownings at sea, which is handy because it hasn't, it's about keeping a certain group of people either out of this country completely, or if we have to take them, subject them to a level scrutiny no other refugee faces. It's a racist, inhumane policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back