Official Match Thread Sweet FA S15 Round 16: Southern Dragons V West Coast Wonders @ Dragon Island {MOTR}

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't wait to get into some quality banter once the kids are in bed.

The Wonders are probably the best posting side in the comp with ClarkeM, Wise Guy Sam, BoshtrichBurger, PVF and ShaunDuggan. Looking forward to the pre-game banter.

PS: Apologies if I've missed anyone from the Wonders at present. I'll resume hostilities shortly.

I can't wait to get into some quality banter once the kids are in bed.

The Wonders are probably the best posting side in the comp with ClarkeM, Wise Guy Sam, BoshtrichBurger, PVF and ShaunDuggan. Looking forward to the pre-game banter.

PS: Apologies if I've missed anyone from the Wonders at present. I'll resume hostilities shortly.
DemonJim would understand I'm sure. Although he just sits in the square and kicks the ball into the stands irregardless of accuracy against goals and behinds, he still chimes in a fair contribution posting wise. Also wmoore is an unsung hero who I'd like to call Mr. Consistency.
Love your work boys.

DemonJim would understand I'm sure. Although he just sits in the square and kicks the ball into the stands irregardless of accuracy against goals and behinds, he still chimes in a fair contribution posting wise. Also wmoore is an unsung hero who I'd like to call Mr. Consistency.
Love your work boys.
Thank you sir. I'm not able to keep up with your post output but it's nice to be noticed :)

I'm looking forward to this game already. This is the game when we kick up to finals form. We've been coasting this season and are still top, so when we hit form, look out losers!

Thank you sir. I'm not able to keep up with your post output but it's nice to be noticed :)

I'm looking forward to this game already. This is the game when we kick up to finals form. We've been coasting this season and are still top, so when we hit form, look out losers!
I second this notion!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bonce bumped his head on his gold throne again. All that admin hush money is coming back to bite him :(

He'll be fit for the game though, a rub and tug from our team masseuse is often a great remedy
Is he good, your masseuse?

I'm going out on a limb and saying I've had more MOTR then your club. (I'd reply to your other post but its REALLY long)

jsl.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back