Sydney v Richmond @ ANZ - Rd 23 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Aye ?? Why would we give a s**t? Won't affect us.

Re-read my post.

It's about Sydney needing to look after Sydney, and not needing to consider the needs of WC, or Adelaide, or Hawthorn, or Port, or Richmond, or Essendon etc. Jusst making the point that Sydney can rest players if that's best for Sydney.

Dont think Longmire would have been pleased that Goodes or Rohan didnt lay the block so that one of them could have had time and space to kick the goal....

thought it was a great contest and richmond deserved to play finals...

Meh, all you lemmings can continue to blow smoke up Richmond's backside. This is the dodgiest AFL result in many many years. And this has nothing to do with my club, there was nothing to guarantee WCE would have got in anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess, but it was pretty obvious Sydney weren't trying and had their eyes firmly fixated on next week. I mean, Sydney win the minor premiership regardless.

If the Swans had tried, the result would have been quite different.

Personally i think its extremely dangerous to flirt with your form at this time of the year, Freo know now The Swans are vulnerable at ANZ Stadium, this result gives them a psychological boost.

Richmond are worthy finalists, winning 9 games in a row is a fabulous feat !

Congrats Richmond. You won 9 in a row so you deserve to get in. I think the stars aligned for you today. Pretty much everything you could have asked for happened.

But you won the game, on the road and you'd done enough for destiny to be in your hands.

Tomorrow would have been way more fun if you'd lost though :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh, all you lemmings can continue to blow smoke up Richmond's backside. This is the dodgiest AFL result in many many years. And this has nothing to do with my club, there was nothing to guarantee WCE would have got in anyway.

Yeah lemmings :drunk: Richmond went to the home turf of Eagles and Crows in their 9 match streak and beat them both, stop complaining about the result of this game. They deservedly are playing finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back