Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was his take on the whole cluster****?

It was awesome. Basically said they need to do what Storm did - fess up, make people accountable, take the medicine and start rebuilding. Said the strategy the board had followed, of fighting and being litigious, has left the club exactly where it was, facing exactly the same penalties and processes, and just made life hard for fans and players for nearly two years. Said as soon as Ziggy's report came out the whole club needed to accept that they had created an unacceptable duty of care issue for players, which they should have acted on immediately, not waiting and fighting over whether they had taken anything banned or not.

Was non-committal on *Jimmy - said if it was Hird that could go through the process, take accountability and help rebuild, fine, as Bellamy had with Storm (but even the faithful on their own board thread see immediately that the situation is hardly the same).

So far only he and Jason Cunningham are running, but he has called on all directors appointed 2012 and earlier to stand down and lay themselves at members' mercy - and if they don't he has other candidates to call on. Made a point of talking about how many people he had been talking to at the club - players, admin and especially the coteries.

Rita Panahi ‏@RitaPanahi
Oh god bless the Bomber faithful. They're as rabid & illogical as the anti-vaccers but a lot less dangerous.

Columnist and on SEN now and then. * fans whinging through the roof*.

That woman I swear is dull as ****.

The article that got Essendon fans so rabid? She made cold hard factual errors that would have her laughed off BF.

All of a sudden some eavesdropping * flog tries to tell me that Bellchambers is better and will carry them to the finals.

Nah Ryder is better.

We lost a great ruckman, where's the ****ing sympathy?!

That woman I swear is dull as ****.

The article that got Essendon fans so rabid? She made cold hard factual errors that would have her laughed off BF.
I didn't even know who she was until two days ago, only that you guys* hate her.

Where's the ****ing sympathy?!
Here's my sympathy

spit.jpg

Keep the change.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was awesome. Basically said they need to do what Storm did - fess up, make people accountable, take the medicine and start rebuilding. Said the strategy the board had followed, of fighting and being litigious, has left the club exactly where it was, facing exactly the same penalties and processes, and just made life hard for fans and players for nearly two years. Said as soon as Ziggy's report came out the whole club needed to accept that they had created an unacceptable duty of care issue for players, which they should have acted on immediately, not waiting and fighting over whether they had taken anything banned or not.

Was non-committal on *Jimmy - said if it was Hird that could go through the process, take accountability and help rebuild, fine, as Bellamy had with Storm (but even the faithful on their own board thread see immediately that the situation is hardly the same).

So far only he and Jason Cunningham are running, but he has called on all directors appointed 2012 and earlier to stand down and lay themselves at members' mercy - and if they don't he has other candidates to call on. Made a point of talking about how many people he had been talking to at the club - players, admin and especially the coteries.

he was incredible - says people are not dealing with the real issue and that is the system of work that imperilled the health of the players. AMEN BROTHER

he was incredible - says people are not dealing with the real issue and that is the system of work that imperilled the health of the players. AMEN BROTHER

He doesn't appear to have much support outside some influential (read rich) supporters - and that won't be enough to get him elected.

He doesn't appear to have much support outside some influential (read rich) supporters - and that won't be enough to get him elected.
Can you guys reelect Little and Co. They've been fantastic so far.

Btw what happened to the idea of members getting a vote on football matters?
That was the best solution yet.

So many lol's to play out. This saga is just getting started :):)

Who the **** suggested that moronic idea?

Who the **** suggested that moronic idea?
Sorry cbf'd searching for it.
But the idea was suggested a couple of months ago with one of those open letters to the board.
Rines and Co thought it was a fantastic. As Hird would've been coach forever.

We would have been pissing ourselves.

Sorry cbf'd searching for it.
But the idea was suggested a couple of months ago with one of those open letters to the board.
Rines and Co thought it was a fantastic. As Hird would've been coach forever.

We would have been pissing ourselves.

Rines =/= Sane and reasoned Essendon supporter.

I wish. I'd sign up and help elect *hird for the CEO position. It'd be the best money I've even spent!

Ok as a sane and reasoned Essendon supporter. What are your thoughts on the club not being able to move forward with the current board and coaching panel?

Are you asking me if we CAN move forward with the current bunch? Or are you stating we can't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back