Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon - congratulations on '16 Wooden Spoon (RIP The Scales)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Pissed off * supporters vs supporters of every other club being disillusioned. Not to mention public perception of the code's legitimacy.

Let's get this s**t out in the open. I'm ready to give more sympathy. I can't wait to shove the guilty plea in GG's face

Last edited:

Nope. Pissed off * supporters vs supporters of every other club being disillusioned. Not to mention public perception of the code's legitimacy.

Let's get this s**t out in the open. I'm ready to give more sympathy. I can't wait to show the guilty plea in GG's face
The guy is a **** and even Lance* l wouldn't mind rubbing it in, always showing his* smug face in here briefly to rub in something and leave.

I've been emotionally prepared for disappointment for a while.

I won't be disappointed if the Tribunal finds the players not guilty because the evidence doesn't support the case that players being injected with TB4. That's fine with me, because what I want to see is all the evidence laid out before the Tribunal so it can make a fair decision. And I'll still have nearly 2 years of quality schadenfreude at *Essendon's expense and yet still be able to sit back and laugh at all the *Essendon supporting bell ends who will inevitably appear on the this thread basically saying "ha ha we didn't get done for illegal drugs!!!" like that is some kind of victory.

I certainly won't be disappointed if the players are found guilty, as most of all I'm a mad keen supporter of clean sport and second of all suck s**t *Essendon.

I will be disappointed if the Tribunal is forced to find the players not guilty because the evidence falls apart - missing records, reluctant witnesses etc. That outcome will just entrench my hatred of *Essendon and my view that *they are the biggest pack of cheats in the game.

Last edited:
Moral of the story : if you want to inject banned substances, keep NO records, and decline to comment whenever possible. That obviously works.
Pretty much.

Or, if there are records, have a fall guy rogue operator.

Moral of the story : if you want to inject banned substances, keep NO records, and decline to comment whenever possible. That obviously works.

Its a marvellous endorsement of the system really isn't it.

The one small fly in the ointment, should *essendon get off on that basis, is what impact this may have on so many of our Olympic sports.

Someone or sport will pay for this, even if *essendon doesn't.

And then there is Ahmed Saad at St. Kilda. Used a sports drink and got 18 months, while these systematic injectors of banned substances get off with nothing, because they have NO records to show they did inject.

Its a marvellous endorsement of the system really isn't it.

The one small fly in the ointment, should *essendon get off on that basis, is what impact this may have on so many of our Olympic sports.

Someone or sport will pay for this, even if *essendon doesn't.

And then there is Ahmed Saad at St. Kilda. Used a sports drink and got 18 months, while these systematic injectors of banned substances get off with nothing, because they have NO records to show they did inject.
The outcome is irrelevant now anyway. It's gone on long enough that it will never be forgotten, and those in question will be, rightly or wrongly, remembered for it.

Jessica Alba I can understand, but why would you want a unicorn in your bed with her??!!?? Sicko!!! :p
For when l am tired after a few goes. Then I can ride it to the store for Horace's pie and cake store, derr.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whatever the outcome, s**t sticks.
Agree - if they get off so be it. We have had 2 years of laughing at them. They will never live this down and my children's children will always be able to point and laugh at anyone wearing an *essendon jumper.

Agree - if they get off so be it. We have had 2 years of laughing at them. They will never live this down and my children's children will always be able to point and laugh at anyone wearing an *essendon jumper.
Not enough for me. I don't want people to think there are loopholes in doping. We already have to deal with a softer version of football so hopefully the AFL and co will get something right.

I won't settle for "A review is under way and changes will be made to make sure this does not happen again"

Not enough for me. I don't want people to think there are loopholes in doping. We already have to deal with a softer version of football so hopefully the AFL and co will get something right.

I won't settle for "A review is under way and changes will be made to make sure this does not happen again"
Review: All is good. Australian Football League is cleaner than a baby's bottom after a bath.

As much as it pains to say this. I think these essendon campaigners are going to get away with this.

Every cloud has a silver lining. In this case comfort yourself with the knowledge that either way, the * would have achieved as much by simply burning millions of $ in cash.

1418640549875.jpg

The leader is good the leader is great. We Surrender Our Will As Of This Date.

1418640549875.jpg

The leader is good the leader is great. We Surrender Our Will As Of This Date.

Don't you just love the arrogance of this flog. Did not even bother turning up to their AGM, because he was overseas completing his post-doctoral thesis: How to get away with an illegal injection regime.

My * supporting wife was gob-smacked when I told her he did not attend, unbelievable.

The cult of St James reigns supreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back