Tarnished 'Toine Foundation League 13-14

Remove this Banner Ad

Howdy all, as you can see above your commish has retired from running the league so hopefully someone here is prepared to step up and become commish. Obviously that role will require you to find a league full of managers and run the draft.

If someone doesn't I'll still run the Ultimate league and each year 3 managers will be relegated and replaced from this board. Hopefully this league continues though!!

Yeah i'd be keen for another crack, if no one else is keen i'm happy to take on the commish (if its not too time consuming)

Shouldnt be too bad. Really its just organising draft time (and translating that to australian time).
Maybe start a new thread?

Rename the league something more relevant to this season?

Shouldnt be too bad. Really its just organising draft time (and translating that to australian time).
Maybe start a new thread?

Rename the league something more relevant to this season?

Screw that... if I do it the draft and all such things will be in NZ time campaigners :D

Ok, unless anyone else volunteers ill set up a league and then we can go from there

Just to double check the settings

Head to Head league, standard draft?

At this stage I'll propose a time for the draft around a week before the season starts, say Sunday the 19th of October

We going to do the draft in one night or on here over a couple of weeks? Always hard getting everyone together for the one night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It all depends, all it takes is one to miss out and end up with an auto side and they lose interest for the year. That is the last thing I assume anyone wants.
Agreed. Happened to me last year... i had a blackout.
Its worse doing it on here though...someone goes on holidays for a week, or gets a sick relative and then we're stalled half way through the 3rd round or some crap.

Plenty of drafts have been done on bigfooty it's not hard to do this far out.

Yeh if we start now.
Which at the moment we have no league and not enough players.

Even then, we're like 4/5 weeks out from the season and someones bound to pick a good player who gets injured between now and then.

Below are the relegated managers from the Ultimate League last season.

Relegated

10th - Dutch Rudder (E.Boykins)
11th - The White Rhino (Pippen Ain't Easy)
12th - Cameron K (Cameron's Team)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back