Video Highlights Taylor Walker - Every goal of his career

Remove this Banner Ad

Epic don't argue number 2

a74SAu.gif

Thanks for providing me with yet another piece of video evidence in my ongoing case against all those flogs who STILL insist that Douglas has no left boot.

Goal 167 :thumbsu:

A very rare example of a player who started without one, and developed one. To that I raise my glass. It's not spectacular but it gets him out of trouble.

A very rare example of a player who started without one, and developed one. To that I raise my glass. It's not spectacular but it gets him out of trouble.
staggering that is so rare, I think most players just put it in the too hard basket.

my little brother went from having no left whatsoever to stabbing darts with it after being forced to use his left exclusively for a couple of months with a niggling ankle injury. If he can do it there's no excuses for an AFL footballer in my opinion, he wouldn't get a run in the div 8 reserves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

staggering that is so rare, I think most players just put it in the too hard basket.

my little brother went from having no left whatsoever to stabbing darts with it after being forced to use his left exclusively for a couple of months with a niggling ankle injury. If he can do it there's no excuses for an AFL footballer in my opinion, he wouldn't get a run in the div 8 reserves.

My u/14 and u/15 coach had a rule that if we were ever on our non-preferred foot, and tried turning back inside onto our 'right' side and got caught or stuffed up the kick, he would drag us instantly. If we kicked with our left foot, even if it went out of bounds on the full or a grubber straight to the opponent, he wouldn't care. Basically, as soon as we came back onto our right side under pressure, if it didn't come off perfectly, you were in trouble.

Same thing with at training, except if we stuffed it up at training it was push-ups and/or laps...

As a result, my left foot still isn't great, but I still instinctly kick with it if I find myself on that side...

Thanks Stabby, Awesome. Love Jaensch's reaction at 3:33. Walker is a smaller version of Tony Lockett IMO. No one delivered a don't argue like Plugger.

The McLeod strip is our best strip of all time. Really hope we consider changing at some point.

If only it was my wife that was the problem, mate :p She's probably happy for me to go work on videos so she can keep watching DVDs :p

It's work which has been kicking my ass at the moment.

What do you do Stab?

I know there was discussion about Crows players and their lack of tattoos, well Bernie revealed on the Footy Show that big Tex is sporting at least one. Knowledge bomb dropped! BOOM!!!

I know there was discussion about Crows players and their lack of tattoos, well Bernie revealed on the Footy Show that big Tex is sporting at least one. Knowledge bomb dropped! BOOM!!!

Ankle - broken hill A grade premiership.

Jeez Newman could not have given any more praise to Walker last night on the Footy Show if he had tried. Something must have happened to Newman of late, as he has also been gushing over the Adelaide Oval. Maybe he has just seen the light.

I agree, for all is idiocy, he does generally provide a reasoned view on most things. And I have to agree with him on this, I really believe Walker is going to be something special, with a similar impact on the game as what Carey had.

I agree, for all is idiocy, he does generally provide a reasoned view on most things. And I have to agree with him on this, I really believe Walker is going to be something special, with a similar impact on the game as what Carey had.

Newman and Swan need to do a TV show over the season break this year. They live in an apartment together and every episode Swan comes up with an invention to improve their lives. I would pay money for this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back