TD's 2015 Random Footy Thoughts Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

See TD - the sky didn't fall and we got the job done. There was a whole lot of ooohh ahhh and for what, an ulcer!!!

Settle back, relax and enjoy the next few years. We are all going to be a part of something special

See TD - the sky didn't fall and we got the job done. There was a whole lot of ooohh ahhh and for what, an ulcer!!!

Settle back, relax and enjoy the next few years. We are all going to be a part of something special

Yeah - I was pretty Stressed over the Trade Period and Thankfully everything went our Way:D

Need to Relax before The Draft Talk Starts as we have pick 27 could still get us a Nice Kid

The Club has taken about $500 out of my Bank Account.

Says it is a Ticket. So I guess it's my Membership for 2016.

I will pay for it but I don't like it taking money without asking.

Has that happened to anyone Else?

The Club has taken about $500 out of my Bank Account.

Says it is a Ticket. So I guess it's my Membership for 2016.

I will pay for it but I don't like it taking money without asking.

Has that happened to anyone Else?
Check your membership renewal settings online. You probably have the automatic renewal setting on.

Check your membership renewal settings online. You probably have the automatic renewal setting on.

I did check that and It said 2016 Membership is Coming Soon

It's the "payment plan" that most people get automatically put on and it's pretty well documented by the club as well. Didn't you get a letter in the mail about a month ago saying that you'd automatically renew at the end of October?

Or is this just an unwarranted rant?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd suggest asking the club before starting a thread to ask a bunch of Big Footy members, who would almost certainly not know, and just as certainly not be able to do anything about it.

As others have said most likely auto membership renewal, I got an email about it a while back. Perhaps check your junk email settings incase it got caught there. Basically it said I could change my membership or payment plan, but if I done nothing it would just roll over.

I thought this thread was going to be about something similar to when Essendon included an opt out $50 donation to the club in their membership. I was getting ready to get angry :p

If this is a common problem maybe the club should make it more obvious whether you're on an auto-renewal, but from the sounds of things most people have gotten an email/letter from the club.

Dave just remember. There's always a reason for something. And when it comes to million dollar Organisations it's generally something you have forgotten. Not them.

As others have said most likely auto membership renewal, I got an email about it a while back. Perhaps check your junk email settings incase it got caught there. Basically it said I could change my membership or payment plan, but if I done nothing it would just roll over.

I never got that E-Mail. Last Year I paid my Membership Manually

Yeah it's auto renewal. It's a little tricky in that I think it's default and you may or may not be aware. They certainly don't tell you that it's going to auto renew over the phone or anything. But it's just a matter of doing a little research. It makes sense form their end as, if you don't realise it will auto-renew, and it does, you may just suck it up rather than not renewing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back