Nostradamus Lives Tex to stay, Dangerfield to leave

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can put this little tea party to bed now that Danger, Tex and Sloane have gone into the pub business with our new director and chairman in waiting Roo. Danger will be in the AFC tricolours wearing the mighty 32 till he retires :thumbsu:

The great thing about business interests is that you can manage them remotely. And it not like Danger will be running the bar anytime so he does not need to be there. GAJ still has plenty of business interests down Geelong way…..

It does not dictate where he will play.

Go Catters

The great thing about business interests is that you can manage them remotely. And it not like Danger will be running the bar anytime so he does not need to be there. GAJ still has plenty of business interests down Geelong way…..

It does not dictate where he will play.

Go Catters

Keep dreaming. Ricciuto has taken him under his wing. The only way out is, well, there isn't a way out.

It's interesting the 3 he picked to come in on his business. Tex made the club pick him because he didn't want to play for anyone else and Collingwood were knocking, Sloaney is a great club man and his parents have now moved to Adelaide and Danger is another great club man firmly entrenched in the local media aswell. None of them are going anywhere. Great leaders of the club.

Keep dreaming. Ricciuto has taken him under his wing. The only way out is, well, there isn't a way out.

It's interesting the 3 he picked to come in on his business. Tex made the club pick him because he didn't want to play for anyone else and Collingwood were knocking, Sloaney is a great club man and his parents have now moved to Adelaide and Danger is another great club man firmly entrenched in the local media aswell. None of them are going anywhere. Great leaders of the club.

Being a great leader of the club, that im sure he is, does not preclude him leaving. Leadership is a transferrable trait you know. Goes with him.

GO Catters

Dangers not going anywhere...deal with it
Hmmm… Tend to think you might be the one whom needs to deal with it….

As of today, he's a Crow. Enjoy your time…

Go Catters

I'll spew my guts if he goes to Geelong, although he does come from there so that makes sense. But Hawks are cashed up after buddy left. See ya Judas, welcome Dangerfield. Damn, can ya imagine if Ablett stayed at Geelong. Scary. No wonder Scott is against Free Agency...he still feels burnt the poor bugger. Prob has nightmares..why Gary why??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll spew my guts if he goes to Geelong, although he does come from there so that makes sense. But Hawks are cashed up after buddy left. See ya Judas, welcome Dangerfield. Damn, can ya imagine if Ablett stayed at Geelong. Scary. No wonder Scott is against Free Agency...he still feels burnt the poor bugger. Prob has nightmares..why Gary why??

You might want to consider reading your posts before you click the "Post Reply" button.

Unlike you who just looks silly all the time
You Crows fans are quite defensive about Dangerfield huh? The facts are that he has a little over a year to go in his contract with Adelaide and will be a free agent if he doesn't re-sign. There's every possibility that he'll leave. Deal with it.

You Crows fans are quite defensive about Dangerfield huh? The facts are that he has a little over a year to go in his contract with Adelaide and will be a free agent if he doesn't re-sign. There's every possibility that he'll leave. Deal with it.

According to the news Hawthorn are throwing the farm at Wingard

It's over a year away.....I'm dealing with it just fine

Adelaide will go into meltdown when Danger leaves...will make for good viewing.

Righto mate. What evidence do you have that he's going? The fact that he's entrenched in Adelaide with multiple business interested here? The fact that he's stated that he can't see himself leaving the club? The fact that he's our next Captain? The fact that he's said as
long as Sando is coach he'll stay? Just waiting for any sign that he's leaving.....nah nothing

According to the news Hawthorn are throwing the farm at Wingard
Doesn't surprise me at all. He's a freak player that any team would be lucky to have on their list. However, he's contracted with Port until the end of 2016 so he'd have to force a trade if it were to eventuate.

Righto mate. What evidence do you have that he's going? The fact that he's entrenched in Adelaide with multiple business interested here? The fact that he's stated that he can't see himself leaving the club? The fact that he's our next Captain? The fact that he's said as
long as Sando is coach he'll stay? Just waiting for any sign that he's leaving.....nah nothing
I remember Ablett saying he would never leave Geelong, his dad is a club legend. Gone...
I remember Buddy saying how much he loved the Hawks. Gone.
They both have business interests back home, that don't mean s**t mate. I wouldn't hold your breath, just saying.

Yeah but they got mega deals from clubs who don't have salary caps....Geelong actually doesn't cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back