Nostradamus Lives Tex to stay, Dangerfield to leave

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

No, Walker and Sloane won't be getting anything near that.
If Boyd is worth $1 million a year to the dogs then Tex is worth at least $1.5 million to one of the clubs in the AFL. I don't think he'll leave though. Dangerfield is the big question mark at this point in time.

Your second sentence just made your first sentence a complete waste of everyone's time reading it.
Okay? Just because a player is worth more money than he is being paid doesn't mean he'll leave. Fitting Danger, Walker and Sloane all under the cap could become a difficult task for the Crows.

They won't, if they sign beforehand.
You don't think other clubs will be in their ear letting them know just how much they will be willing to offer them during the year?

I think there is a 0.1% chance of Danger leaving

Not even worried a little bit

I'm happy to let the media go on about it. I'm happy for opposition supporters to say he wants out. It doesn't faze me.

My gut says he'll stay. My gut says the club is going places with the sudden change of direction. It may not be 2015, but we're gonna be back and Danger will want to be a part of that

I think there is a 0.1% chance of Danger leaving

Not even worried a little bit

I'm happy to let the media go on about it. I'm happy for opposition supporters to say he wants out. It doesn't faze me.

My gut says he'll stay. My gut says the club is going places with the sudden change of direction. It may not be 2015, but we're gonna be back and Danger will want to be a part of that
Same thoughts here. Walker and Sloane will sign over the next few months (maybe before R1) and and danger of losing the #32 will be minimal because even if he didn't sign we would likely be able to match any offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same reason that Beams went to the Lions and why Ablett went to the Suns. For Money

Ablett and Beams both already had a flag before moving. they achieved the ultimate, now they can pad their wallet

Beams is only 24. Brisbane will get into a flag window sometime within 6 years you'd think.....

Ablett and Beams both already had a flag before moving. they achieved the ultimate, now they can pad their wallet

Beams is only 24. Brisbane will get into a flag window sometime within 6 years you'd think.....
You would hope more like, Danger is the same age if he comes to the Pies we will be a big chance in a few years

Last edited:
You would hope more like Danger is the same age if he comes to the Pies we will be a big chance in a few years

No i wouldn't hope that

He'll stay a Crow and win a flag with the core group we have here (Danger, Tex, Sloane, Talia, Crouch, Betts, Sauce). Plus Walsh, Fagan and Roo directing the way :)

No i wouldn't hope that

He'll stay a Crow and win a flag with the core group we have here (Danger, Tex, Sloane, Talia, Crouch, Betts, Sauce). Plus Walsh, Fagan and Roo directing the way :)
Danger does not want to stay at the crows the playing group is divided going to be a long time before they win a flag

Danger does not want to stay at the crows the playing group is divided going to be a long time before they win a flag
Stop s**t talking. It makes you look really pathetic especially from a Collingwood fan.

I don't really mind what you think Adelaide are not that confident that they will keep them fact, they will try and convince him next year if that doesn't work he is gone
Well why is his manager, list manager come out publicly and say he loves it in Adelaide? s**t talker, just * off.

Well why is his manager, list manager come out publicly and say he loves it in Adelaide? s**t talker, just **** off.
Because managers are in the business of telling people want to hear and the Adelaide list manager would hardly say they think their best player will walk out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back