Nostradamus Lives Tex to stay, Dangerfield to leave

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha Blicavs, Menzel and Caddy are the only stars there.

We have Walker, Talia, Dangerfield, Sloane, B.Crouch, B.Smith, Jacobs, Betts, Douglas, Lever, Laird, Jenkins, Brown, Cameron, Lynch driving us forward with Knight, Atkins, Henderson, Hartigan supporting
Bit rough on Mitch Duncan there!

the calenders are never done by the club -

Probably didn't want to end up with a situation like Tippett being front cover of the Crows 2013 calender, or Cooney and Griffen being on the 2015 Bulldogs calander...

I wouldn't read anything into it more than the fact that people assume he's leaving

the calenders are never done by the club -

Probably didn't want to end up with a situation like Tippett being front cover of the Crows 2013 calender, or Cooney and Griffen being on the 2015 Bulldogs calander...

I wouldn't read anything into it more than the fact that people assume he's leaving
"It’s no fan-made job either — the calendar is licensed from the AFL and AFL Players’ Association. The clubs also have a say on who graces the pages.

The calendars are planned almost 12 months in advance and out-of-contract players are sometimes omitted to avoid embarrassment."

Quote from the article....sorry bud. He is gawwwwn

Slight exaggeration, if he say wanted to go to the hawks it is a 4 hour round trip according to google maps.
Assuming that the house in Moggs is planned to be a full time residential abode.

For what it's worth (probably little), one of the 3aw guys said tonight that Adelaide are "warming to the idea of matching offers that Dangerfield is getting from other clubs"

288mx08.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is absolutely embarrassing, but I still maintain that you would be the most dissapointed poster on bigfooty if Danger does stay (even more dissapointed than Geelong supporters)
I'll be interested to see what you have to say when he does leave. By this stage, you can't honestly think there is a greater chance of him staying than leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back