Certified Legendary Thread Thanks to all of you!!! WE EFFIN DID IT!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Phillyroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Baby
Well tomorrow is with out doubt the most important day of my life! For 5 years I have dealt with a hell that I would not wish on anyone! Tomorrow I have to stand up in court and Justify to a judge I've never met before, why my children should remain living with me, as they have done for the past 2 and a half years. The mother has ridiculous addiction problems, which have been difficult to prove, and has made up countless lies about me and my parenting. I have had no sleep in the lead up to this and fear so much for the safety of my beautiful innocent babies. I will tell you this though, this forum has given me the most welcome of distractions! It has allowed my mind to stray in a healthy wholesome way and has taught me to segment my life and my thoughts. Not sure I should have written this, but the anonymity of BF gives me a feeling of safety.
Both my kids are proud NMFC members so if nothing else spare a thought for them tomorrow, I'll be doing everything I can to bring them home tomorrow night, give them a hug, a kiss, and go to sleep dreaming about Spitta lifting up the cup on GF day this year.

Matt

Good luck Matt. Fingers crossed for the desired outcome mate.

Good luck Matt.
Sort of know how you feel. Lost access to my 13 year old son last week.
Have had restraining orders against her. Now lies to stop him from visiting.
Again good luck.

Why would people do what that woman has done? What goes on in the depths of that kind of psyche?
Mate..... That is the question I ask myself every day!!! 3 drink driving offenses (2 with kids in the car) the latest one with a 2 year old innocent little girl in the car she blew .337!!!!!

Good luck Matt.
Sort of know how you feel. Lost access to my 13 year old son last week.
Have had restraining orders against her. Now lies to stop him from visiting.
Again good luck.
Mate, I'm so sorry!!! I'll PM you.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you tomorrow! Be strong you have nothing to be afraid of. Always believe you do good you beget good. Have faith. May the force be with you!:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:
Well Phillyroo, you'll be buoyed by the knowledge that a New Age, Christian Buddhist Jedi (and all the associated powers) are with you. Hope it goes well mate.

And, in all seriousness, you're welcome. You've been a nice, positive voice around here over the past twelve months. And remember, if Heath gives you any s**t... we'll throw you back in.

Mate..... That is the question I ask myself every day!!! 3 drink driving offenses (2 with kids in the car) the latest one with a 2 year old innocent little girl in the car she blew .337!!!!!
At least you've got evidence?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least you've got evidence?
Yeah we do..... But the other side claim, reformed behaviour. And that a child's place is with their mother, rather than the parent that actually puts them first.... Hope the Judge doesn't hate men.

All the best mate.

As for the woman she sounds like a dead-set bitch. The kids need a mother but they don't need the negative environment.

Some people don't deserve children...she certainly sounds like she doesn't. A privilege and not a god-given right.

I think you'll be pretty safe in keeping the children - judges will generally go with the best interest of the kids.

Have the kids said what they want to do?

Surely anyone who blows .337 with children present in the car can't be a fit parent. Reformed behaviour or not, who is to say that she wont be sucked in by temptation? Sorry for being a little arrogant here but the children are what is precious. Good luck Matt, I'll be praying for the right outcome.

All the best mate.

As for the woman she sounds like a dead-set bitch. The kids need a mother but they don't need the negative environment.

Some people don't deserve children...she certainly sounds like she doesn't. A privilege and not a god-given right.

I think you'll be pretty safe in keeping the children - judges will generally go with the best interest of the kids.

Have the kids said what they want to do?
The kids are too young to have an opinion that is listened to by the court. But my son who is now 6, knows far to much of the situation for s boy so young... When I win.... (Hahaha hopefully) I'm happy to further this with a bit of a story... Most of the people that have heard it have encouraged me to write a book about all that has happened. The family reporter has written an outline after interviewing all parties (me, my now partner, the children, and their mother) that the children remain with me. However I'm still absolutely shitting myself!!!

Surely anyone who blows .337 with children present in the car can't be a fit parent. Reformed behaviour or not, who is to say that she wont be sucked in by temptation? Sorry for being a little arrogant here but the children are what is precious. Good luck Matt, I'll be praying for the right outcome.
She absolutely is still drinking as well!!! I have the ability to request urinalysis testing and this needs to be performed within 24 hours of request... 7 of 13 requests have either not been completed at all or not done for 3 days. I have multiple witnesses who say they have seen her drinking in public despite a ban from all licensed premises.... Although none will go on the record out of fear of reprisals to their own children...

She absolutely is still drinking as well!!! I have the ability to request urinalysis testing and this needs to be performed within 24 hours of request... 7 of 13 requests have either not been completed at all or not done for 3 days. I have multiple witnesses who say they have seen her drinking in public despite a ban from all licensed premises.... Although none will go on the record out of fear of reprisals to their own children...
Sounds like a toxic environment for the kids. Would be flabbergasted if the magistrate would allow them to grow up in the middle of a world of alcohol, but family courts are strange beasts. Sounds like you need some respite from all of this s**t too. Will raise a glass for you tomorrow when the cards fall in your favour.

Kind of refreshing to read about a father willing to go the extra mile for their children. My old man never gave a *.
Thanks mate, and sorry to hear that about your old man. The mothers new "boyfriend" wrote an affidavit to the court last week that I often put my social life above the children.... In 2 and a half years I have had 3 nights out without the kids... All three sporting events and all three times home before midnight.
Drives me mad that these people can just lie!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back