Autopsy The 2014 National Draft - All picks in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 2, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
The 2014 National Draft is due to be held this evening, live from The Sofitel Broadbeach on the Gold Coast. This will be telecast live via Foxtel on Foxfooty from 6.30pm AEST.

This will be the live thread for the broadcast with every pick and real time discussion from BigFooty members.

Bigfooty Draft Resources

Official AFL Draft Coverage

If you're an AFL app subscriber, you can watch the draft itself LIVE on your phone or tablet from 6.30-8.30pm AEDT. And if you're not, we'll also have live radio streaming so you won't miss a second of the action.

Whether you're on your phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer, you can follow the omnipresent Twomey in his live blog from 6.30pm AEDT as he provides up-to-the-minute analysis as it happens.

Alongside the live blog you can follow every selection live on the NAB AFL Draft Tracker, where you can check out exclusive highlights, profiles and stats for every draftee.

Once the names have been called, stick around for analysis and comments on every single player taken across the 18 clubs.

Finally, be sure to join the conversation on social media, by following @AFLDraft on Twitter, AFL on Instagram and liking the AFL on Facebook. Catch all the latest news, whispers, and go behind the scenes with us on the Gold Coast.

Radio Coverage

Media

Predictions
The Final Draft Order
draftorder.png

Ill be taking the SEN and AFL Draft twitter feeds for this.

Draft Picks
Round 1
1 St Kilda
Patrick McCartin

2 Melbourne
Christian Petracca

3 Melbourne
Angus Brayshaw

4 GWS Giants
Jarrod Pickett

5 Collingwood
Jordan De Goey

6 GWS Giants
Caleb Marchbank

7 GWS Giants
Paul Ahern

8 Gold Coast Suns
Peter Wright

9 Collingwood
Darcy Moore

10 Geelong Cats
Nakia Cockatoo

11 West Coast Eagles
Liam Duggan

12 Richmond
Corey Ellis

13 Fremantle
Lachlan Weller

14 Adelaide
Jake Lever

15 Gold Coast Suns
Jarrod Garlett

16 North Melbourne
Sam Durdin

17 Essendon
Kyle Langford

18 Sydney Swans
Isaac Heeney

19 Carlton
Blaine Boekhorst

20 Essendon
Jayden Laverde

21 St Kilda
Hugh Goddard

2014nationaldraftfull.png

Club by Club

2014nationaldraftfullclubs.png

Last edited:
I realy don't know why I look so forward to watching the draft every year, but I can't bloody wait for this. My favourite moments in evey draft are when teams need to request extra time twice, because you know that either good fortune has caught them off guard, or someting has gone catastrophically wrong.

Ahhh draft time, that time of year where everyone has picked up great players and there are no losers...

Can't wait

Will be holding my breath at who GWS take at pick 4.

I think there is going to be some big surprises in the top 10, watch out for a big slider

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back