The 2015 SANFL Crows thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

What a pain in the butt that we don't have another SANFL trial game until the same week as the first round. :mad:

What a pain in the butt that we don't have another SANFL trial game until the same week as the first round. :mad:

I would really like to know how we allowed this to happen. Surely we would have wanted Lever, M Crouch etc... to have had a run this weekend? Just seems really poor that we are left out and not playing.
Was it our decision or was it forced on us?

I would really like to know how we allowed this to happen. Surely we would have wanted Lever, M Crouch etc... to have had a run this weekend? Just seems really poor that we are left out and not playing.
Was it our decision or was it forced on us?

because next week, we have a bye in round 1.

I guess they wanted to freshen everyone up on the list this week and then hit the ground running next week.

I think everyone on an AFL list must have 3 days off this weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

because next week, we have a bye in round 1.

I guess they wanted to freshen everyone up on the list this week and then hit the ground running next week.

I think everyone on an AFL list must have 3 days off this weekend.

So it is better for us to have Matt Crouch not play for another fortnight? Not like he needs a run at all.

Your second point can't be right. I know Mitch Harvey played for Port Magpies on the weekend.

So it is better for us to have Matt Crouch not play for another fortnight? Not like he needs a run at all.

Your second point can't be right. I know Mitch Harvey played for Port Magpies on the weekend.

As in yesterday, today or tomorrow?

Port Power reserves play Goodwood Saints Thursday.

So when do the Crows SANFL team play next?
are we still in it?

11056022_1570466593227742_1472235662_n.jpg

That is an ad for club membership which we don't sell separately.
I understand that, but an afc membership still gets you into the SANFL games, you can still join the club.

this is the SANFL's biggest (only?) advertising drive for the 2015 season and we don't even exist. Its extremely poor form to put it lightly.

they need to get over letting us enter a team, we're not the only one who didn't sign up when the league was founded.

Its probably also about giving the squaddies a run. Bit surprised with no Kedge and McGovern in the side, although the latter has struggled a bit during the PS.

Walsh did mention Lowden was still not quite conditioned enough to play, assume McGovern is the same. Very excited to see Lever and it'll be great for the youngsters to have Thommo around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back