Geoff

Premium Platinum
May 13, 2004
W.A.
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Looking at how the politics will be played amongst the 8 commissioners and I could only see one that maybe pro St KIlda. Lets face it if the outcome is changed the Saints have the most to lose. Bill Kelty's association with Lynsey Fox ( a major AFL St Kilda benefactor) is very close and Kelty is extremely influential. I am unsure about the others. Some how I think this commission sitting will be about saving the face of the AFL rather than making the "RIGHT" decission on "Natural Justice" and "In the Public Interest" grounds.

Geoff said:
Looking at how the politics will be played amongst the 8 commissioners and I could only see one that maybe pro St KIlda. Lets face it if the outcome is changed the Saints have the most to lose. Bill Kelty's association with Lynsey Fox ( a major AFL St Kilda benefactor) is very close and Kelty is extremely influential. I am unsure about the others. Some how I think this commission sitting will be about saving the face of the AFL rather than making the "RIGHT" decission on "Natural Justice" and "In the Public Interest" grounds.

Mate, shut up.

No grounds for saying anything like that. Just scaremongering.

malpaso said:
Mate, shut up.

No grounds for saying anything like that. Just scaremongering.

Sorry Malpaso, but if you think for one moment that the "Lobby Brigade" aren't out there persuading the Commissioners that their position is the correct one you are nieve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back