The beer thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. Interesting to see how it plays out
Yeah my mate showed me that. What I can gather is that particular MG used to be awesome and in high demand. But somewhere along the way they changed the taste and it’s gone to s**t. So they probably have over stocked it and trying to get rid of it. But still 3 cases for $50 is pretty damn good.

Yeah my mate showed me that. What I can gather is that particular MG used to be awesome and in high demand. But somewhere along the way they changed the taste and it’s gone to sh*t. So they probably have over stocked it and trying to get rid of it. But still 3 cases for $50 is pretty damn good.
Since Asahi bought them out there’s been a change- still good from the tap though.

I ordered 6 for $105 delivered... twice.

Sounds like they won't be fulfilling those orders and will be giving out refunds. Too good to be true

Sounds like they won't be fulfilling those orders and will be giving out refunds. Too good to be true

Well, I’d make sure Liquorland, and it’s associated outlets like first choice, know that because they are dishonouring a contract I will no longer shop there.
And I’d be telling them all my mates will be asked to do the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Popped by the Cellarbrations in Gisborne (a worthwhile trek if you're into craft beer). Bought myself a can of this:

Infernal-Agreement-Render.png

14.5% imperial stout. About 5 standards in the can. Pretty spenny, but very rich and yum!

Popped by the Cellarbrations in Gisborne (a worthwhile trek if you're into craft beer). Bought myself a can of this:

Infernal-Agreement-Render.png

14.5% imperial stout. About 5 standards in the can. Pretty spenny, but very rich and yum!
Sold out!

Sold out!
Check your local Cellarbrations! I've seen a couple regional ones (Kyneton, Gisborne) stocking it. Selling bloody fast though

I know this won't go over well, but I've been drinking the Aldi Fox Hat Metric IPA and it's very good, and very reasonably priced.
Just wait until jmac70 sees this (he will now 😂).

I know this won't go over well, but I've been drinking the Aldi Fox Hat Metric IPA and it's very good, and very reasonably priced.
I just ordered a case of West Coast IPAs from Mountain Culture.
16 tall boys for $160.
Worth every cent.
Life is too short to drink crap beer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back