The beer thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I just ordered a case of West Coast IPAs from Mountain Culture.
16 tall boys for $160.
Worth every cent.
Life is too short to drink crap beer.
Mountain Culture are coming out with some elite brews.

Yeah true but that other stuff - west end I think- is toxic.
West End cans or red tins as they call isn't that bad - it just taste the same as the CUB stuff if you ask me, which you didn't. Unfashionable though as it's seen as the cheap bogan drop.

Pirate Life is really popular and seems to be getting a fair chunk of the market in SA.

West End cans or red tins as they call isn't that bad - it just taste the same as the CUB stuff if you ask me, which you didn't. Unfashionable though as it's seen as the cheap bogan drop.

Pirate Life is really popular and seems to be getting a fair chunk of the market in SA.
Pirate Life got bought out years ago unfortunately. Still tasty beer though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure who I'd consider Adelaide's best independent brewer. Maybe Little Bang or someone like that.

Definitely not Coopers
harsh, harsh.... coopers pretty dam good me thinks.

particularly a black and tan (half coopers stout and half coopers green).

For the price ($63 at Gisborne IGA) the Coopers XPA goes alright (purple can)

I feel like that is silencing beer. As a beer identifier I feel like this is no longer a safe space.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Perfectly safe, sidey, it’s perfectly safe - you have your very own dedicated thread where you can ferment and froth away, if you wish to hop over there.

It’s going to be a slow old week if we can’t even talk about beer in the changes thread.
It is Winter and a changes thread. Perhaps we should change from beer and move to wine.

.I bought a red today that claimed to be "partial whole berry fermentation" . Partial whole - WTF? And are grapes berries?

Perfectly good natured discussions don’t need censorship.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yes but perfectly good natured discussions need to stay on topic otherwise they need to take themselves off to the correct thread, where they are quite free to continue. Doesn’t quite fit into the definition of censorship now, does it?
(Rhetorical question, by the way, not requiring a reply. You know exactly what is being said here.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back