Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the woman of Your Desire (Part 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wouldn't let a woman cook steak, they are genetically inferior at it and that's a scientifically proven fact.
What has to happen is the man cooks the steak and all the s**t on the barbie (i.e. stands around talking to mates while holding a pair of tongs) while the women does all the actual work (the salads, sets the table, gets out condoments etc etc) and at the end of it she says thanks to the man for cooking dinner

What has to happen is the man cooks the steak and all the s**t on the barbie (i.e. stands around talking to mates while holding a pair of tongs) while the women does all the actual work (the salads, sets the table, gets out condoments etc etc) and at the end of it she says thanks to the man for cooking dinner
Until the wife sleeps with one of He Mans mates due to a lack of appreciation and respect. This all comes out during a barbie too, and suddenly those tongs and stubbies aren't items of camaraderie but weaponry

If you won't provide pics at least give us a rating /10
filet-mignon-sucks-famous-chefs-reveal-the-most-over-underrated-meats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I need to get rid of a woman I don't mind.

Been seeing each other for a few weeks, it was always casual and I've had a coupla macks and slept with someone else in the time. So it was never anything I was entranced by.

Last night I had a few beers 'round my mates place and she sent me a text asking what my go was. We meet up, she's with her friends (who hate me – the more the friends hate me the more keen they are, I swear), and she comes back and we sleep together. Anyway, middle of it all, I've had about nine stubbies and she's fresh off a single G&T and I start talking the kind of absolute trash you do when you're a bit pissed and you're in bed with a girl. *in end up saying "oh we should take this a little more seriously" and an hour later, we're playing games and throwing around the girlfriend and boyfriend tags.

Needless to say I woke up with the kind of regret and horror not usually reserved for when you get laid.

Saw her off to the station this morning and haven't messaged her or anything. We didn't mention anything and it was no different to the other times I've walked her to the pearly gates of Melbourne Central. I'm living in fear of her finally adding me on facebook and instantly chucking me the 'In A Relationship' verification on there...

In a few days, I'm pissing off to Perth for summer. So not only am I too interested in the freedom of singledom, but having something exclusive with the tyranny of distance and having about six weeks of knowing her is just.... probably the worst move I've ever made.

Do I just leave it and hope she understands I was pissed? Do I text her and clarify? Obviously if I tell her I was chatting rubbish, she'll never speak to me again – a situation I don't want, simply because I want a physical arrangement when I come back.

I know Bigfooty is good at being s**t with girls but is anyone good at being a s**t to girls on here?

Do I just leave it and hope she understands I was pissed? Do I text her and clarify? Obviously if I tell her I was chatting rubbish, she'll never speak to me again – a situation I don't want, simply because I want a physical arrangement when I come back.

Just tell her the truth. She may be ok with it, she may not. Either option is better than stringing her along and digging a deeper hole for yourself.

In primary school the tell you honesty is the best option and lying just gets you in trouble. But ignorance here could go 50/50: being honest makes like a 90% chance of me not getting that beautiful physical arrangements where, when the nights are cold and the women are colder, you've got something to resort back to.

I feel like George when he doesn't answer his phone so that girl can't break up with him

In primary school the tell you honesty is the best option and lying just gets you in trouble.

Let me clarify. Tell the truth if it comes up and she believes you're a committed couple. I wouldn't rush to say anything right now but you should be able to tell pretty quickly.

Don't go getting yourself in a worse situation because you just want a back up plan. She would rightly be pissed off. You said yourself you got laid while you were seeing this other girl so it's not like you're in a big drought.

In primary school the tell you honesty is the best option and lying just gets you in trouble. But ignorance here could go 50/50: being honest makes like a 90% chance of me not getting that beautiful physical arrangements where, when the nights are cold and the women are colder, you've got something to resort back to.

I feel like George when he doesn't answer his phone so that girl can't break up with him

I went through something similar recently, without the 'we should take this more seriously' bit. Basically, I learnt that you can't have your cake and eat it too. Either accept you won't get casual sex anymore and end whatever you have, or take things to the next level. By the sounds of it you've already chosen option one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back