Society & Culture The BigFooty Guide to getting the woman of Your Desire (Part 7)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Passenger you worried about her sexual history because you think there's a greater chance she'd cheat on you? Or are you just genuinely a little freaked out? Because from all your posting history I wouldn't have picked you for a dude that would be concerned about how many times a woman has had sex. Not really sure I understand what is at the core of the issue.

I've never seen it happen at my gym (nor attempted it) as there aren't many grills that go to mine.

Did you overhear anything good?
Nothing in particular. Just guys (mainly in their late 20's) going up to girls in their early twenties trying to start a convo, getting one word answers and for some reason not getting the hint and continuing to try and pick up when they're clearly not interested

Nothing in particular. Just guys (mainly in their late 20's) going up to girls in their early twenties trying to start a convo, getting one word answers and for some reason not getting the hint and continuing to try and pick up when they're clearly not interested
You should help them next time with one of your classic pick up lines :thumbsu:

Male or female, people who do that are only doing it to boost their own ego
Disagree. If you are performing an exercise incorrectly, that can lead to damage to your body and really hinder any progression. I'd rather be told im doing something wrong and correct it then to be too proud to accept peoples help

Disagree. If you are performing an exercise incorrectly, that can lead to damage to your body and really hinder any progression. I'd rather be told im doing something wrong and correct it then to be too proud to accept peoples help
But they couldn't give af about you. They are doing it for themself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But they couldn't give af about you. They are doing it for themself
I disagree.

Incorrect technique can be dangerous, but it's a fine line to tread.

Personally, I wouldn't even consider doing it, and that's purely on the fact that I'm no expert.

Gym is for lifting and the occasion perve with the women in the yoga shorts, not picking up, plus if you try to pick up, often there's always a guy bigger/better looking at you trying/has tried the same thing as you.

The Passenger you worried about her sexual history because you think there's a greater chance she'd cheat on you? Or are you just genuinely a little freaked out? Because from all your posting history I wouldn't have picked you for a dude that would be concerned about how many times a woman has had sex. Not really sure I understand what is at the core of the issue.
The bolded. Why do you want to know? Freaked out the you won't live up to expectations sexually? Worried she'd cheat? Worried about all the guy friends that are probably sitting there thinking about how they've banged your gf?

If you're someone that can deal with an issue and accept it's happened, then by all means have the discussion. However if you're the guy who is going to let it play on your mind for the rest of the relationship/you come out with mad jealousy issues/hold it against her, then don't ask.

Gym is for lifting and the occasion perve with the women in the yoga shorts
I agree with this. Don't mind the perve, girls know what they're doing. That said, I've never really spoken to any of the ladies who are up to my standards :cool:

This time last year I had a girl that was sort of around, we were never really 'together' but there was a good 1-2 month period after we met where we were just constantly together, almost overly so given we had basically just met.

So when she told me she was going to the UK to study and travel until march of this year I was pretty gutted, but we both figured that we'd just pick it up where we left off, and we'd obviously still be able to communicate while she was over there so I wasn't really concerned at all.

So she goes and it all sounds like she's had a ball from the skype chats we had and the photos I saw etc. but she's come back and for the last 3 weeks the dynamic has just been completely different, she's just so much colder towards me than she was before.

My logic (which fails me early and often, but still) is that if she didn't want to see me, she just flat out wouldn't, but not only is she still maintaining contact, she's still initiating it. Everything about her was just so easy before she left, but now she's a massive headf***.

Thoughts?

This time last year I had a girl that was sort of around, we were never really 'together' but there was a good 1-2 month period after we met where we were just constantly together, almost overly so given we had basically just met.

So when she told me she was going to the UK to study and travel until march of this year I was pretty gutted, but we both figured that we'd just pick it up where we left off, and we'd obviously still be able to communicate while she was over there so I wasn't really concerned at all.

So she goes and it all sounds like she's had a ball from the skype chats we had and the photos I saw etc. but she's come back and for the last 3 weeks the dynamic has just been completely different, she's just so much colder towards me than she was before.

My logic (which fails me early and often, but still) is that if she didn't want to see me, she just flat out wouldn't, but not only is she still maintaining contact, she's still initiating it. Everything about her was just so easy before she left, but now she's a massive headf***.

Thoughts?
Just ask her flat out, 'things seem to have changed, etc. etc.' ask her if she is just initiating it for the sake of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back