The Bigfooty NBA Week 15 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

all star
Last edited:

Orlando making light work of their bunnies again.

Not too worried, missing 2 starters and the 6th man of the year favourite in Brogdon.

We won't be the last legit top 3 team in the league Orlando will beat this season.

Just annoyed by how much we were exposed in the paint though. Bit concerning (not alarming though)

We have the Celts B team calling the game today, Grande and Eddie House, House is okay but Sean is an annoying pain in the ass.

Scal and Gorman always pay respect to our opponents when we lose.
I’m not a fan of scal he’s pretty annoying ngl.

Minnesota's win streak comes at an end to the lowly and (probably) tanking Rockets.

Dannnnnnnnnn my sympathies.

Being a Wolves fan is exactly like being a Carlton supporter in the 21st century.

Just when you think they have turned a corner, they **** you (Leo Getz rant style) and you swear to yourself that you have fallen for their B/S for the last time, bur somehow they keep sucking you in 🥲

Minnesota's win streak comes at an end to the lowly and (probably) tanking Rockets.

Being a Wolves fan is exactly like being a Carlton supporter in the 21st century.

Just when you think they have turned a corner, they **** you (Leo Getz rant style) and you swear to yourself that you have fallen for their B/S for the last time, bur somehow they keep sucking you in 🥲
Rockets are making a meal of this ending

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love how we can never get up against the lottery teams.
I prefer to see it as the Magic are the best team in the NBA, only against the Celtics.

We were due a loss against this mob, barely sneaked through the last couple times. Deserved to lose. Gross game.

We were due a loss against this mob, barely sneaked through the last couple times. Deserved to lose. Gross game.

I suspect the Wolves will make some moves before the trade deadline (D-Lo definitely going to be moved on I would think)

I don't know why your F/O is not going to re-sign Naz Reid either, pretty handy back up, damn you Glen Taylor.

I suspect the Wolves will make some moves before the trade deadline (D-Lo definitely going to be moved on I would think)

I don't know why your F/O is not going to re-sign Naz Reid either, pretty handy back up, damn you Glen Taylor.
DLo thanked the fans post-game a couple games ago, seems all parties know & understand a trade is coming. Hard to see us getting too much out of it though. He's been on a bit of a tear of late so it's tempting to maintain the status quo and hope it works better with KAT back, but I don't think that's wise. Gotta see what we can get out of him. The latest word was Conley might be involved which I am meh on.

Reid is a tricky one. He's a good rotational player who has done a lot of nice things for us, but as an undersized C his weaknesses don't exactly mesh well with this group's. Factor in the fact that KAT and Gobert's minutes will be staggered, cutting into those backup C minutes, and it's hard to see us paying Reid what other teams would. FA market sucks and nobody chooses to come to us anyway, so if we can get something out of him - ideally a better fit - it makes sense.

I would expect DLo, Reid and possibly Nowell to be moved by the deadline.

Side note, Taurean Prince is so stupidly important to us it's ridiculous. On my quick count, 17-11 with him in the team, 7-14 without. His on/offs aren't anything spectacular except for us being >6% better in assist rate with him on the floor. Whole offence just moves so much better with him, he would've been super useful today. Missing too many games.

Side note, Taurean Prince is so stupidly important to us it's ridiculous. On my quick count, 17-11 with him in the team, 7-14 without. His on/offs aren't anything spectacular except for us being >6% better in assist rate with him on the floor. Whole offence just moves so much better with him, he would've been super useful today. Missing too many games.

The amount of injuries/games missed by players this season is getting beyond ridiculous now.

Derrick White is the only Celtic (for example) who has played every game this season.

The schedule is fairly brutal (esp with so many back to backs)

Either reduce the number of regular season games or expand the season (to reduce the number of B2B games) imo

The amount of injuries/games missed by players this season is getting beyond ridiculous now.

Derrick White is the only Celtic (for example) who has played every game this season.

The schedule is fairly brutal (esp with so many back to backs)

Either reduce the number of regular season games or expand the season (to reduce the number of B2B games) imo
The talk of reducing the season is warranted but then you take into account Seattle & Vegas likely coming in, that'll only add more to an already bloated schedule.

I'd like to see a big reduction to something like 62 games. Everyone plays everyone twice, one home & one away. No divisions.

The talk of reducing the season is warranted but then you take into account Seattle & Vegas likely coming in, that'll only add more to an already bloated schedule.

I'd like to see a big reduction to something like 62 games. Everyone plays everyone twice, one home & one away. No divisions.

62 games is too much of a reduction (would cripple the TV rights)

The back to backs is the biggest problem the league has with its scheduling imo, and I think expanding the regular season by 2-3 weeks (once OKC and Seattle come in) is probably the best course of action.

The Kings last three losses have been by 3 points to Atlanta, 2 points against the Lakers and 2 points against the 76ers. They could’ve easily have won 10 in a row. :oops:

Just curious, what made you decide to support the Sacramento Kings in the first place? (Genuinely curious)

Loving their long await resurgence this season btw, but in my 30 plus years of being an NBA fan here in Australia, the Kings have always been the least popular/supported franchise here (even during the Webber/Dirac years)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back