Podcast The Cats Cast 2017 - Episode 5 available now!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

For social media folks

There is also a way to enter via the facebook page.

If one of the friendly bigfooty cats twitter handlers could give the tweet a nudge as well that would really help.

Will be looking at recording a season preview before round 1 so watch this space, just trying to finalise things for it.
How can we purchase a t-shirt Willo?

Hey guys, good work in re-setting up the cats podcast.

I am just popping in to see if any of you would be willing to be a guest on the north podcast on Thursday night?

Who's Twiggy??
@twiggyflow - on Twitter...

GFC regular supporter and KROCK listener amongst other things.

Go Catters
Daz is all over it

Interestingly he has never actually even lurked on bigfooty, but I think he would fit right in based on his love of the Cats/knowledge and social media usage

Daz is all over it

Interestingly he has never actually even lurked on bigfooty, but I think he would fit right in based on his love of the Cats/knowledge and social media usage
Just finished listening. You could tell he hasn't been influenced/jaded by many of the touchstone BigFooty debates!

Great effort again Willo_ :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

And you made it under 50 mins...
that's a record right there LOL.

Probably never to be repeated. :D:D

GO Catters

Just finished listening. You could tell he hasn't been influenced/jaded by many of the touchstone BigFooty debates!
Which isn't a bad thing at all

Great effort again Willo_ :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

And you made it under 50 mins...
that's a record right there LOL.

Probably never to be repeated. :D:D

GO Catters
I was aiming for 30-40 mins...
Pushed things along a bit to get the time we did!

Which isn't a bad thing at all
Not at all. Especially when most of his views aligned with mine. :D

Would be good to keep up the involvement from BF posters too. I know there's an appetite both for participation and on the listener side.

Would be good to keep up the involvement from BF posters too. I know there's an appetite both for participation and on the listener side.

Apparently there is a bar tab list @ certain Geelong based hotels that when credited guarantee certain access to said Podcast.

but you didnt hear it from me... :p:p

(or if you have a screenprinting Tshirt hook up!)

Apparently there is a bar tab list @ certain Geelong based hotels that when credited guarantee certain access to said Podcast.

but you didnt hear it from me... :p:p

(or if you have a screenprinting Tshirt hook up!)
That certainly doesn't hurt ones chances

There still will be... i am a Bf poster after all :(

I am just also including people that listen and aren't from BF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good listen.

Willo_, I might have misheard (possible as I was attempting to work when I listened) but did you mention competitions? What sort of thing did you have in mind?
Open to suggestions, something that involves audience/listener participation basically

Open to suggestions, something that involves audience/listener participation basically
Don't know whether this is the kind of thing or not but...

"The Slippery Fish" Award
giphy.gif

Fans nominate pieces of evasion or escapology over the season and then vote on the five best at season's end.

"Move the Goalposts" Award
Moving-the-goalposts-300x2402.jpg

Nominate the best point of the year. Vote on the top 5 at season's end.

"Ambidexterity Extraordinaire"
ambi1.jpg

Nominations for players displaying the best use of his non dominant side. Best 5 voted on at season's end.

People would have to use replays or hashtags during games or something.

Might be a bit of work but it might get some people involved in it.

Last edited:
How can we purchase a t-shirt Willo?
If there is an interest for doing that I'll have to work it out. No idea otherwise as it's not something I've put thought into really..

wow really...?!?

Go Catters
I am double checking that Haro didn't pinch it from them... but I am sure that logo is brand new, while ours has been around a couple of months almost..
Certainly don't think they had that for their first show of the year...

EDIT: Just checked... that was their 1st show for the year..
Haro sorted this early to mid Jan...
Plagerism confirmed!!!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back