Podcast The Cats Cast 2017 - Episode 5 available now!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

At the very least you've earned yourself a guest spot on their podcast... intellectual property payment and all.

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THE CATS CAST EPISODE 3

The Cats Cast is back for another edition!
giphy.gif

and this week joining me are Partridge and Pivo as we look at the last fortnight, discuss who is flying and flopping and take a look at the Easter Monday clash with the Hawks.

Length Warning (phrasing) but we did tick over the hour mark with this one.... but there was a vigorous hour long discussion on team selection before we even hit record so we were never going to be able to keep it this one short and sweet :oops:

Soundcloud Link and YouTube link below, Itunes should be available as well!

Enjoy!

tenor.gif

Another great listen....

Was surprised to hear Chewbacca make a cameo about 1/3 of the way thru as Partridge made some kind of Chewy noise before answering a question :p:p

But very comprehensive as always.

I like listening to all 3 of the GFC based Podcasts around at the moment - each offers a different perspective on the week/club/issues of the moment and all are well worth being part of.

Go Catters

Well done guys... Willo's description of Ruggles was almost in tune with what I was thinking... the ball in hand thing is not what I want to keep seeing , the Swans game where he got towelled up ..not a great confidence boost. I worry about him when around small nippy forwards (like Rioli)

And as an example of what a good podcast does..it made me think about what you guys were talking about.
Generally I think the call is still a bit early on Stewart and the D is playing like it has lost one of our best players of all time , and mixed with that ... we have changed something in the way we are playing which seem to have loaded our backline up. We press less ..and so far its resulted in a lot more ball coming into the backline. Not one defender has looked great. A radical thought from a while ago has crept into my mind now , perhaps when the other sides have no gorilla we can try Lonergan forward , give Taylor a bit of a break.

Stanley at FF. Maybe ..someone made an observation last year that he seems to jump of both feet , if he played it properly he should almost be unstoppable. He super quick for his size , and can kick a goal from 50 out. imo , he seems more likely to work moving to the ball than under it. The best he has ever looked imo , is him bursting away from a CB. How often has he taken big marks V proper defenders as a forward? The 5 he kicked V the Dogs involved marks over mids.

So a great episode guys ..very thought provoking.

Appreciate the feedback Turbocat :thumbsu:

Also for anyone interested I am aiming for fortnightly recordings... and would love some fresh voices... in particular would love to have a female voice at some stage, so don't be shy all. I think people who have done it before can vouch that it is pretty cruisy and good fun, people umming and ahhing about it are welcome to PM just to talk about it if they like

Appreciate the feedback Turbocat :thumbsu:

Also for anyone interested I am aiming for fortnightly recordings... and would love some fresh voices... in particular would love to have a female voice at some stage, so don't be shy all. I think people who have done it before can vouch that it is pretty cruisy and good fun, people umming and ahhing about it are welcome to PM just to talk about it if they like
fpm84
cats_09
Catgirl

When are they recorded and how many beers do mods shout at the meet ups for those involved?
No beers but you'll get a natty t-shirt.

Ain't that right Willo_?

Great work! Loved the discussion and loved that you all had a laugh as well.
Would love to get on board one day
I'm taking that as you are doing the next one!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back