The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

probably seen enough of the bulls this year to suggest that we are an offensive force. does anyone have concerns about our D though. the new style seems to be leaking points especially late in games ?

I have always loved D-Rose but this has me 50/50.

L - http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/stor...-bulls-acknowledges-concerns-long-term-health

I understand the injury toll mentally and it now has him thinking that he doesn't have to go full speed anymore. He (Rose) can take a step back and play team basketball, instead of bursting to the rim and putting the body on the line....

On the other hand, The City, Fans and the basketball world have stuck by him and now he cant really be bothered in playing full time. I do believe if you aren't putting in 100% then you shouldn't be out there...It has me questioning if Rose is putting 100% when out on the court.

In saying all of the above....What does Rose owe anybody? He owes Nothing imo. If he doesn't want to play then move on so someone else can come in and shine.

Rose should not be allowed to speak to the media. Ever.

The kid is not the sharpest took in the shed and I think that he often says things in the worst way possible. He's not exactly articulate.

He's my favourite player in the league, but he should not talk.

Rose should not be allowed to speak to the media. Ever.

The kid is not the sharpest took in the shed and I think that he often says things in the worst way possible. He's not exactly articulate.

He's my favourite player in the league, but he should not talk.

You think he just got his words wrong...I like the way you think :)

Great win today, best win of the year, third quarter was brilliant once we reigned in the turnovers.
Pau was ridiculous, D looked more like last year in patches, rookies struggled.
Gee it's a roller coaster with D Rose, every minute is heart in mouth stuff.
Hamstring is better than a knee, but without his speed we become more workman like...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are having trouble getting going against the mediocre teams, lose 99-90 to the Pacers at home, disappointing after the great win in Toronto, Jimmy was the only one who got going with a career high 32 points on 10/17 shooting.

Dropped one to Boston at home as well (although they pushed the Cavs yesterday)

I agree with Noah regarding the hysteria re D.Rose and that it is smart to manage him and be conservative with him for all injuries, the tough bit is how much he is missed when he doesn't play.

Big road trip coming up - Go Bulls.

18/11/142:30 PM@ LAC--Staples CenterPreview
21/11/142:30 PM@ SAC--Sleep Train ArenaPreview
22/11/142:30 PM@ POR--Moda CenterPreview
25/11/141:00 PM@ UTA--EnergySolutions ArenaPreview
26/11/141:00 PM@ DEN--Pepsi CenterPreview
29/11/145:00 AM@ BOS--TD GardenPreview

I officially can not stand kirk

Just a nothing game, over dribbling, horror shooting...

Sigh
I actually dislike him as a person now. That's what its come to.

Wish I could find the article. I read it about how Noah is better off starting with Mirotic and then Gasol leading the second unit with Gibson. as those pairs compliment each other more so then the current line up. and after today's game seeing our performance without Gasol we actually won the board count which is almost a first this season. I know that it's early on and the team still needs to learn the ropes but I think that Thibs should tinker with the line up a little

Wish I could find the article. I read it about how Noah is better off starting with Mirotic and then Gasol leading the second unit with Gibson. as those pairs compliment each other more so then the current line up. and after today's game seeing our performance without Gasol we actually won the board count which is almost a first this season. I know that it's early on and the team still needs to learn the ropes but I think that Thibs should tinker with the line up a little
I doubt Gasol would ever drop to the bench. He has started the season extremely well but you are right, we havent won many rebounding battles this season. We did today.

I doubt Gasol would ever drop to the bench. He has started the season extremely well but you are right, we havent won many rebounding battles this season. We did today.
It's just a matter of structuring the sub patterns so gasol comes off after 6, then Noah rests to start the second and we play pau for 6 and so on

Remove this Banner Ad

Back