Workshop The Country/Local Footy Jumpers Project -- CONTRIBUTE NOW! footyjumpers.boards.net

Remove this Banner Ad

Decided I'm going to bite the bullet and get AI and learn how to use it over the summer. Would be more than happy to contribute to the SA country side of things since most of the Ballarat district jumpers are done.
Finally! Another designer. Klim, Mero and I are getting bored doing them all ;) :p

Oh man, I just realised I haven't contributed to this at all after saying I'd get stuck into it.. I blame exams.

I just started a new job so will be pretty damn busy until Christmas, but will try to help out when I can.

Decided I'm going to bite the bullet and get AI and learn how to use it over the summer. Would be more than happy to contribute to the SA country side of things since most of the Ballarat district jumpers are done.

Finally! Another designer. Klim, Mero and I are getting bored doing them all ;) :p

I've done a few SA ones (My username is GulnareRedhill on there) but they were done via MS Paint.

Ive made a few edits to Mero's template re. collars as you may have seen in my posting on the other site. I was just wondering Gibbsy, if you would like me to continue with collars when they come up as different to the V neck. All Ive added is the Kooga, Reebok and ISC (2012) collars if youd like me to upload to here

Ive made a few edits to Mero's template re. collars as you may have seen in my posting on the other site. I was just wondering Gibbsy, if you would like me to continue with collars when they come up as different to the V neck. All Ive added is the Kooga, Reebok and ISC (2012) collars if youd like me to upload to here

Not really fussed on collars. I don't mind if every single guernsey is rendered with a v-neck, but I also don't mind if you made a guernsey with a BLK or ISC collar if that's what they wear.

As long as there are no situations where for instance you have a team in a BLK collar but they only ever wore v-necks, then it's all good

Not really fussed on collars. I don't mind if every single guernsey is rendered with a v-neck, but I also don't mind if you made a guernsey with a BLK or ISC collar if that's what they wear.

As long as there are no situations where for instance you have a team in a BLK collar but they only ever wore v-necks, then it's all good
so you're happy to have all teams in a v-neck, even if they've never used one, but not happy to have all teams in a BLK collar?
i'd probably say just keep one collar.
but i'm not a designer, so my opinion doesn't really count here

so you're happy to have all teams in a v-neck, even if they've never used one, but not happy to have all teams in a BLK collar?
i'd probably say just keep one collar.
but i'm not a designer, so my opinion doesn't really count here

Yes because v-neck is the standard, the default if you will, it was what everyone once wore (and what most teams still wear now)

Yes because v-neck is the standard, the default if you will, it was what everyone once wore (and what most teams still wear now)
Most teams do have a V neck collar, but those who deviate should surely get some representation? For example, Albury have a 2012 ISC collar with a number 19 on it (I have no idea why, but I think its a representation of a past player). As this is unique, it should be shown. Thats just my opinion, at the end of the day, it comes down to you of course

Most teams do have a V neck collar, but those who deviate should surely get some representation? For example, Albury have a 2012 ISC collar with a number 19 on it (I have no idea why, but I think its a representation of a past player). As this is unique, it should be shown. Thats just my opinion, at the end of the day, it comes down to you of course

My only reasoning for the v-neck all round was because it makes it less work for the designers

But if you want to use the actual collars then be my guest :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are we updating clubs that already have their jumper done on the site, with what they are now wearing this season? Some clubs like to change their jumper nearly each season....!

Better late than never , I have signed up today and I will contribute where I can for sure. I'm slowly progressing with Ai but I think I can at least do a club uniform now. Kudos to Gibbsy for starting the project and to all who have contributed so far , I briefly was on the site earlier and saw some pretty familiar names as contributors , keep up the great work all and I will get down to seeing how I can help.

I'd just like to post this here for everybody. When you post up Junper information, please provide a photo or image! It makes it so much easier to match colours and designs. A source, provided by link, even if it's just an image URL will work

Done :).

I'd just like to post this here for everybody. When you post up Junper information, please provide a photo or image! It makes it so much easier to match colours and designs. A source, provided by link, even if it's just an image URL will work

There's not always a copy, but i get where you are going with this.

Why are we not adding the teams nickname?

There's not always a copy, but i get where you are going with this.

Why are we not adding the teams nickname?
Then just google image search. I spent an entire night of research to find two teams. Good thing I did because the information someone else had provided was a few years out of date

Then just google image search. I spent an entire night of research to find two teams. Good thing I did because the information someone else had provided was a few years out of date

Oh is that right, lucky hey.

And quit asking source it only makes you look like a knob.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back