Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
comma.png

This thread is a sanctuary from the uncleanliness (is that a word?) of the main board. But do not hate them for their ignorance. They are more to be pitied than censured.

Ps just catching up on tonight's 360. Rory Sloane has been elevated by the TGO. Love has been declared. Canonisation cannot be far away.

TGO took a battering tonight from the heathen unbelievers......but as Brother SydCrow said we must only feel pity for these poor wretched souls.

For they do not see the Light yet..they walk in the shadows of Caro (and other evil ones like the Dark Witch)

Just listen to them...

It amazes me he is a chief football writer, He makes me believe I could be anything I want to be

His knowedge of football is second rate, he is ruled by his personal feelings and this makes him a failed jurno.

How he got the chief head writer gig for the sun still astounds me......

It is embarrassing that a bloke who can not construct a proper sentence holds the chief writer position at the biggest newspaper in the country..

He has nothing to offer anyone, and the fact that he is a head writer at any paper, is a disgrace.

It's the interviews with the gun players that are embarrassing, his questions are like a devoted fan rather than journalist. His vocabulary is also shocking, I cringe when he has to ask what a word means

Listening to Robbo is just like listening to any half drunk bloke at the pub or reading bigfooty rants and you dont actually learn anything new.

Flog of the highest order, always flapping his bloody wrists around.

Robbo needs to decide when he is a journalist and when he is writing an opinion piece

The fact he is the Suns head football writer speaks volumes about football journalism at this current time

Dunno how he does it, but he always manages to look hungover, even without opening his mouth...

How would he make a living if he wasn't a football journo ..... picking fly poop out of the pepper at Anchor Foods?

He's ******* terrible. Just awful. Full of stuttering hyperbole while constantly contradicting himself. Nobody seems to respect him either.

But look!!! There is hope !!!!....Here we have some unbelievers who are close to understanding the teachings of Robbo...the quest goes on.

If you watch closely when a topic comes up the is a little off of center, that takes some form of basic comprehension Robbo's fall back modus operandi is to umm and errr then go "What do you think Gerard?" and after Gerard has made his case and the connections have been made in Robbo's booze soaked brain he comes back in all bluff and bluster

Robbo isn't a proper journalist and he does write and say some absolute rubbish but 360 wouldn't be the same without him and Gerard. He's like the drunk bogan at your local that somehow got a job writing for a national newspaper and co-hosting a national tv show

Anyone who calls Andy Maher a ****** gets my vote.

Brother Shane you have truly taken one for the team, dwelling, so long in that pit of cloth eared unbelievers.

It thus pains me to point out that that last quote was, in, fact from, me. It was a futile attempt to balance the vitriol with a tiny truth. Andy Maher is, even to the unwashed of the main board, and will always, be, to all of us, a w***er.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact he is the Suns head football writer speaks volumes about football journalism at this current time
Idiots, he writes for a newspaper, not the Gold Coast, how dumb can they be.

It's the interviews with the gun players that are embarrassing, his questions are like a devoted fan rather than journalist. His vocabulary is also shocking, I cringe when he has to ask what a word means
[/I]
Cringe, good word that.

Brother Shane you have truly taken one for the team, dwelling, so long in that pit of cloth eared unbelievers.

It thus pains me to point out that that last quote was, in, fact from, me. It was a futile attempt to balance the vitriol with a tiny truth. Andy Maher is, even to the unwashed of the main board, and will always, be, to all of us, a ******.

Ahhh... fate has bestow us on this happening brother Syd.

Tis a sign I am sure of.

For I was lost in the thick stench of confusion which surround those doubters and failed to spot your presence amongst the demons.

Yes it was a torturous trek wading through that sea of denial. They were words from the condemned.

These type of folk deserve their plight. Choosing to ignore TGOs teachings and instead following the false scribes of the media...the unmentionables.

We must seek ways to enlighten these heathens.

But what is the answer? That is the question.

Brothers it appears one if our own has lost his way! :cry:
I've never liked Bucks more than when he shut robbo down the other day on 360. Would watch again.
Unless he is a carefully planted double agent poised to expose those who would denigrate our beloved TGO.

Brothers it appears one if our own has lost his way! :cry:

Unless he is a carefully planted double agent poised to expose those who would denigrate our beloved TGO.

Nothing more than a trick to bring out the heathens manboob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back