Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a nutter!

Malcolm Turnbull responsible for hird being in hospital? Holy crap!

Then it's a diatribe of how hird doesn't actually want the media to back off.

Next minute Tania hird makes a public statement asking the media to back off.

Who the hell is bruce Francis?

Is it craziness all the way down that list though? Jaysus. Keep poking the bear, and it'll keep the scum in the AFLs sights for sometime to come.

Points about 7- 10. If James could provide info remotely credible ... I'd back him to throw rocks at AFL House and expose their criminal meddlings. Would love to see the fat controller called out and exposed as well.

More than half tempted to encourage the campaigner.

Throughout the media campaign instigated by Essenscum and Hird to ignore the appalling truth relating to the supplements saga, Hird and Tania actively used the Essendon media machine to propagate their cause.

Sorry Fuc&wits, but you can't have it both ways now that it doesn't suit you to have the media on your doorstep. BTW Tania, you Pr&ck, you were willing to attack Andrew Demetriuo personally through the media, so suck it the F&ck up princess.

However - I hope James Hird recovers fully. My absolute sympathy goes out to him if his mental state is so frail.

Ah
Startling & baseless accusations?

So to be baseless, she must have accused him of being innocent & of having nothing to do with Australia's greatest doping scandal?

Hardly seems right that such an accusation should be 'devastating'...
Ohhhh - so she has made supposedly baseless accusations to what the legal fraternity would define as " the world at large".

If these are baseless, then the would be potentially defamatory. So you can;

1. Sue
2. Overdose

He said, she said bullshit and 'legalities' aside - Hird need only be judged on the same criteria that all are who serve footy clubs. Did he leave the place in better shape than he found it?

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Depends on whether you support essendon or not, I'm pretty happy with the shape they are in

I always thought Timmy was the puppet.
I wonder what Timmy's real thoughts are now???
giphy.gif

Sorry, just wanted to use that meme :)

Timmy went behind the scenes and assembled the "Dream team" coaching panel.

As much as we have the rivalry with Geelong, he screwed them over by contacting Mark Thompson to bring him across while being contracted at Geelong and got Hird on board. All this while Matthew Knights was trying to save his job.

Last edited:
You seriously couldn't write the script any better for this.

Essendons most revered/loved all time greats bringing the club down from the inside with their giant misplaced egos. Watson, Thompson and Hird.

Then the 'Mastermind' gets to watch his own son destroyed by it all. It's truly twisted best seller material.

It's no wonder their fans can't admit it happened the way it did, as it would mean everything they believed in was, in reality, just a big bag of d!cks .

Best part is, we can continue living with that fantastic thought as Timmy is on channel 7 and SEN.

Hird and Thompson are slipping into obsecurity and irrelevance, but having Watson in the media keeps reminding me how he screwed it so bad.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Overdose by tablets is nothing more than ATTENTION SEEKING.

Irresponsible prick. He's got 4 kids he needs to raise.
As a mental health professional I would like to take offence to this 'attention seeking' statement.

It is a cry for help that indicates how helpless and hopeless a person feels and that they would prefer to live but not if they are going to continue to feel this way.

The opinion you have is all too common in society and sadly can push vulnerable people to prove they are not just seeking attention.

To the untrained eye it looks that way but thankfully there are those who know better and can make a difference.

As a mental health professional I would like to take offence to this 'attention seeking' statement.

It is a cry for help that indicates how helpless and hopeless a person feels and that they would prefer to live but not if they are going to continue to feel this way.

The opinion you have is all too common in society and sadly can push vulnerable people to prove they are not just seeking attention.

To the untrained eye it looks that way but thankfully there are those who know better and can make a difference.

this.

People don't OD to get attention

I'll point out at this point we don't know if he overdosed in an attempt kill himself or if he just took too much of something looking for a bigger high. All we know is he was poisoned by something he intentionally took. Not that I think he was attention seeking but we don't know this was any kind of cry for help either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In my experience, such beasts are as rare as unicorns. Most are simply zebras with a cone glued to the forehead. Which are you?

In my experience, such beasts are as rare as unicorns. Most are simply zebras with a cone glued to the forehead. Which are you?

Why would you question GOHORCS knowledge and acumen in this profession?
To be similarly flippant and disrespectful, are you a flat earther for whom what you don't understand simply doesn't exist?

Why would you question GOHORCS knowledge and acumen in this profession?
To be similarly flippant and disrespectful, are you a flat earther for whom what you don't understand simply doesn't exist?
Not disrespecting him at all. This is an extremely sensitive area and most do not have any real understanding of what mental health issues truly are and just jump on a self-serving, self-righteous band wagon. You sound like one of those. As for GOHORCS, I look forward to discussing issues with him/her directly. As I said before, true professionals are like hen's teeth. And if you have not been through a period where the need to find a true professional is critical, then you are in no position to comment. So f*&k off with your flippant comments.

I've been through the ringer with this. Trouble is there is not a lot known about mental illness. A lot of medications are still experimental and trying to fit a particular medication to a particular person is still in a lot of cases guess work.

I'll point out at this point we don't know if he overdosed in an attempt kill himself or if he just took too much of something looking for a bigger high. All we know is he was poisoned by something he intentionally took. Not that I think he was attention seeking but we don't know this was any kind of cry for help either.
The original reply was made to a statement saying that self harm is attention seeking as a generalisation to every situation. With regard to JH the DH we don't know anything yet. Correct

Not disrespecting him at all. This is an extremely sensitive area and most do not have any real understanding of what mental health issues truly are and just jump on a self-serving, self-righteous band wagon. You sound like one of those. As for GOHORCS, I look forward to discussing issues with him/her directly. As I said before, true professionals are like hen's teeth. And if you have not been through a period where the need to find a true professional is critical, then you are in no position to comment. So f*&k off with your flippant comments.
Take it or leave it mate, but I reckon you should PM GOHORCS rather than continuing this conversation on this (public) forum - especially this thread.

You are from NSW. The system is different but I understand the frustration and scepticism. Mental health demand far outweighs the supply of resources and that is the simple cause of the animosity you probably feel. You get the support that can be afforded not necessarily what you need in the current system.

Take it or leave it mate, but I reckon you should PM GOHORCS rather than continuing this conversation on this (public) forum - especially this thread.
Indeed. That was my intent in getting his attention, whether or not it was the right approach. I do not see my post as a slight on GOHORCS, but rather, an invitation to initiate some discourse on the topic. What the last few posts has highlighted, though, is that there are too many ignorant people out there who really know jack about mental health and the strain it places on those affected - on both sides. Just seeing it as another bandwagon to jump on.

As for my original comment, I stand by it. There are so few who can really help. Government mental health services are purely designed for those who will admit to having a problem and submit themselves to a program. So many refuse to admit there is a problem, and things just spiral out of control until something truly dramatic (hopefully not tragic) occurs. There is so much to tell on this topic, but as you say, this is not the appropriate place.

For now, I do wish that people will think a little (myself included) before jumping to conclusions and posting s**t, particularly if they are just one of those PC bandwagoners.

FWIW, I believe GOHORCS will be able to see what is embedded in these posts, and possibly the only one here who can.

You are from NSW. The system is different but I understand the frustration and scepticism. Mental health demand far outweighs the supply of resources and that is the simple cause of the animosity you probably feel. You get the support that can be afforded not necessarily what you need in the current system.
Mate, I sincerely hope that the system in VIC and other states is an improvement on what is here in NSW.

I think it is worth mentioning at this point that anyone posting on Bigfooty that is supporting Hawthorn is obviously capable of making very rational decisions and discerning in regard to whom they interact with.

When you do however venture to another teams board, please remember that these poor devils do not have this same faculty and that hoping for any sort of meaningful commentary or debate will prove fruitless.

Of course we know that the JH and scum supporters are the worst of them but take pity that they cannot understand what is so obvious to all others. Their delusion is fixed and in spite of all indicators pointing to the obvious conclusion that they are cheats, there are many who cannot comprehend such a label without shattering that delusion and leaving them without meaning or reason.

Best to just nod and say 'riiight' then back away slowly.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back