Peptides! *The * Dopers: come smell the bull****! ESSENDON FANS NOT WANTED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
“She made startling accusations, all baseless. She had no idea what she was talking about. Her comments had a devastating effect on James.”

You'd think "baseless" accusations wouldn't have a "devastating effect" on a person. Sure it might get you angry and defensive but for this particular incident to seemingly effect him that badly that he'd turn to drugs and potentially a suicide attempt. It suggests to me that those accusations were actually all incredibly on the money. So much so that hearing it come from an Essendon supporter and the partner of a judge it would have cut him very deeply. It would be very interesting to know what she said.
Startling & baseless accusations?

So to be baseless, she must have accused him of being innocent & of having nothing to do with Australia's greatest doping scandal?

Hardly seems right that such an accusation should be 'devastating'...

Startling & baseless accusations?

So to be baseless, she must have accused him of being innocent & of having nothing to do with Australia's greatest doping scandal?

Hardly seems right that such an accusation should be 'devastating'...
Allegedly James Hird was shocked to have been sitting there when the startling, baseless accusations were leveled at him.

Interesting that the tipping point may have been a one of the Hird cultists finally calling him out as having damaged the club. He's been surrounded by so many "yes-men" for the past 2 decades that just blow smoke up his arse that he believed he could do no wrong.
Bruce Francis. Errrgh.

This complete loon has been emailing anyone and everyone for 4 years, trying to get them to accept a conspiracy theory of why Hird was a scapegoat.

And as someone else wrote, I doubt very much his story of a "baseless" comment doing the damage.

Allegedly James Hird was shocked to have been sitting there when the startling, baseless accusations were leveled at him.

After the saga of the last 4 years, and the way the story has been put through the media, I expect we will only have the carefully controlled explanation of what has just happened to Mr Hird.

I have no doubt that the chances of getting any actual facts are pretty remote.

After the saga of the last 4 years, and the way the story has been put through the media, I expect we will only have the carefully controlled explanation of what has just happened to Mr Hird.

Something like this perhaps...

image.jpg

Hird's cry for help was articulated with all the humility, insight and maturity that we've come to expect from any doping apologist associated with that presumably former basket case of a club.

It continues the narrative of him being the victim too.

To be clear, nobody anywhere on this forum wants to see anyone kill themselves. Wouldn't wish that on anyone or those around them.

You just hope though, that this wasn't another attempt to play the victim, to avoid taking responsibility and accepting that he cheated himself and his club, and damaged it beyond repair for a good five years or more.

Im predicting stage managed, phoenix like rise from the ashes. AFL forgiveness, halo and sainthood retd, statue at the MCG.

Too soon?

I can't think, but Im sure there was a movie just like this. Pretty sure the 'hero' still came unstuck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wish someone could find a copy of the email response he got from Daniel Harford that time he decided to "cc" him into one of his conspiracy theories about Essendon/WADA/Hird.

This bit though, just made me realise he has absolutely no filter and no clue of just how batshit crazy he sounds.

image.jpeg

“She made startling accusations, all baseless. She had no idea what she was talking about. Her comments had a devastating effect on James.”
Judges Wife:Hey Golden Boy, why'd you give that illegal possible cancer causing s**t to all those young men?

Golden Boy: I assure you madam, it was perfectly legal and safe medical treatment.

Judges Wife: What was it then?

GB: Umm, perfectly legal and safe.

JW: You don't know?

GB: No, but it was legal and safe

JW: How do you know?

GB: Because that's what i told the people administering it.

JW: So YOU don't actually KNOW?

GB: <Light Bulb Moment goes off>

Thanks for the link.

The only way Hird can free himself from his own prison is to admit his failings, accept responsibility and apologise unreservedly to all of those affected. The human species has an amazing capacity for forgiveness when they sense genuine remorse.

That article was a crystal ball into Jobe Watson's future too...

Good post G.M. I don't think he believes he is capable of failure, so he has nothing to apologise for, and what happened, well he wasn't responsible for that, was he?

Unfortunately, I can't see him overcoming his problems until he does do these things, in the same way as an alcoholic can't get better until he knows and faces his problem.

Good post G.M. I don't think he believes he is capable of failure, so he has nothing to apologise for, and what happened, well he wasn't responsible for that, was he?

Unfortunately, I can't see him overcoming his problems until he does do these things, in the same way as an alcoholic can't get better until he knows and faces his problem.
The sin of pride.

I predict that only a grave will set him free.

I wish someone could find a copy of the email response he got from Daniel Harford that time he decided to "cc" him into one of his conspiracy theories about Essendon/WADA/Hird.

This bit though, just made me realise he has absolutely no filter and no clue of just how batshit crazy he sounds.

View attachment 325383
Hopefully that worked.

Hopefully that worked.
It sure did!!! Fantastic!

For those who are unaware this old twit would send out diatribes to all sorts of people in the media during the investigation, throwing out all sorts of insults and conspiracies.

This is Harf's response.

"Thanks Bruce.

Got through the first line...

That'll do.

Thanks

P.S Bruce,

I noticed that you have included your whole email list on your response to my polite, respectful and direct request to be taken off this distribution. I seem to recall you savaging Peter Blunden for "reply all-ing" a response that he made to one of your mind-numbing diatribes.

When it suits though, you are all for it? To use the opportunity to again publicly promote your agenda (you do know what they are, don't you?) and vendetta on the media, all the while throwing snide remarks about my position? How pathetic an old man you must be...

I tried to be nice and even sent you the greetings of the Season. All you had to do was take my name off the list, that would have been the respectful (and easy) thing to do to a request such as mine (which I notice you didn't attach).

After finally getting through the pile of bile you sent, I can commend your accuracy on one thing. That the afternoon teas in the media centre are in fact delicious. We now even have a barista for real coffee (latte with one, thanks)!! What a time we live in!

You do seem to profess to do a couple of things which I find rather odd.

Firstly, you often take the role of speaking for the good "people of Australia". All the good ones I know think you're a tosser. Please stop that.

And secondly, you seem to think that you know what defines me "as a man". This should be easy once you think about it...you have no f****** idea who I am or what defines me. Please stop that too, ta!

As per the situation? Que sera sera. My thoughts are with the players, not psychopaths who count their arch lever folders...

Now, if you don't mind, I'm on holidays...

f*** off.

Harf"

You say Hird vouched for the safety of the drugs... How do you know this? On what evidence?
I'm sure Dank did record all info on what he gave to players... And I believe he did not give over any records. Again: he is the bad guy
IF Hird vouched for the safety of the drugs then bad on him. But again complicit and not the real bad guy.

On the success of a program: on performance ... Not on what the players ate or bench pressed.

If you're an essendon supporter, don't make an account as a hawks supporter just to come on the board and peddle your bullshit, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back