Universal Love The GIF Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

68019_0050a857d6d838a6bd01219895d8cb6c.jpg
Oh k!

This gif is only in full if I click on it. Otherwise it's just odd camera work that finished with a close-up on WorkSafe Victoria.
Hmm, I can see it all but it's small but it's small.. I'm using a new format rather than GIFs which means higher quality and smaller files. So I recommend everyone click the link.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks!

This may be asking too much but is there a way to get it to default to the WebM (I think) format rather than the GIF as it's of higher quality?
Yes, I was a little apprehensive about making this change, but I have anyway now. Now you can speed up or slow down the videos, or even play them backwards and the file size has reduced by 84%. However it may yet get changed back as I am not getting any images on my phone, presumably because there is some reliance on flash. This may not be such a bad thing considering this sorts of media presentations are fairly heavy, even after optimisation.

So can we post WebMs now or do they only work through that website?
At the moment you would have to go through that website, or use youtube, something will probably be introduced in the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back