The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 20, 2010
The Netherrealm
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
FC Bayern, Chelsea FC, Raiders
http://au.ign.com/articles/2014/11/...tch=&utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

Nintendo President Satoru Iwata announced that The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D is coming to 3DS in Spring 2015.

Unveiled via Nintendo Direct, Iwata shared a few words about the creepy atmosphere of the original game. "This dark departure from the Zelda formula must have left some intense and scary memories in player's minds," he said. "As we worked on the remade version, we set out to maintain the original level of challenge while keeping the game accessible for anyone."

It's the time limit that stresses me out every time. Yeah, I know the whole 'going back in time' thing but still.

I always found that the most fun aspect of it, plus you can always slow down time as well. Although, the Kafei/Anju side quest was lengthy and hard but probably the most rewarding ... even if the Couples mask didn't do much.

I always found that the most fun aspect of it, plus you can always slow down time as well. Although, the Kafei/Anju side quest was lengthy and hard but probably the most rewarding ... even if the Couples mask didn't do much.

The side quests were the best part of the game. I'm just so ******* hyped just thinking about it again. It's taken too long to come out.

Yes, I felt the dungeons weren't as good as Ocarina of Time (Great Bay Temple was the worst) but the side quests definitely made up for it!

That was worse than the Water Temple from OoT! lol Still thought there should have been a couple more temples, 4 wasn't enough IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was worse than the Water Temple from OoT! lol Still thought there should have been a couple more temples, 4 wasn't enough IMO

Yeah I thought it was worse as well, I don't know though, I think the four temples worked well as there were a lot of side quests. The Stone Tower Temple was amazing though, loved the music especially.

I hated the boss in the Great Bay Temple, was the first boss in ages where I died a few times trying to beat him :(

The water temple? Yeah the levels are a pain in the butt. I only know how because I have finished the game 30+ times haha, although, I still get confused :p

Have you got the long shot yet?

Jabu Jabu's Belly :)

aeaae30a33df53917369b33284062882f18da6b0_large.jpg

OoT = GOAT

I agree, mainly for nostalgia reasons though haha.

It did have the best temples though, Majora's Mask did side quests better.

I don't get how people think MM is underrated, from what I see most people prefer it to OOT.

I recently started play Majora's Mask again, only played an hour and haven't gone back. But damn it's a good game.
To follow up from OoT with such a gem, it really is a masterpiece.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back