The Lego Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Parisian restauraunt....

brickpicker_set_10243-1_2.jpg

I know my next build!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we must be channelling each other, Danz4 - I bought the Opera House, the Creator train, the Parisian Restaurant and the new Mini last Saturday.

I've been trying to curb my Lego spending all year, and was quite successful, but I've definitely just undone all that good work by splurging the whole lot in one go instead. Whoops.

The Pirate Island set mentioned earlier in the thread was my first set. It's incredible how much I played with it, considering there's really not that much to it when you look at it in hindsight.

I think we must be channelling each other, Danz4 - I bought the Opera House, the Creator train, the Parisian Restaurant and the new Mini last Saturday.

I've been trying to curb my Lego spending all year, and was quite successful, but I've definitely just undone all that good work by splurging the whole lot in one go instead. Whoops.

The Pirate Island set mentioned earlier in the thread was my first set. It's incredible how much I played with it, considering there's really not that much to it when you look at it in hindsight.
Haha however I don't own the train, maybe upload a couple of pics of yours? PS. Simpsons House looks awesome!

I will do. :) Not sure when I'm going to build it though - I think the Opera House is going to be my first build. Or Parisian Restaurant.

I like Simpsons House, and I think it'll be worth a mint on the aftermarket, but I'm trying to reign my spending in (not all that successfully) so it's in the maybe pile for me at the moment. I do have the line of figures though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back