Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

aawYNHa.gif

I can fap to this.

So what is he saying, the Crows "next Premiership Coach" had a shitter game plan and was playing players out of position? They want it both ways these arse hats, don't they?
Thing is, even with their dream draw, the Crows are struggling to make the 8. If they'd copped Port's 2015 draw (which of course, Gil would never allow), they would have been lucky to finish higher than 12th.

As usual, the new coach will be proclaimed the new Messiah - be it Malthouse or Humphrey B. Bear. Inevitably the honeymoon will soon be over when the team starts losing, and people will start calling for his head. Maybe they should appoint Jennifer Hawkins: they wouldn't win any more games, but it'd make Crows games a lot more popular on TV.

If the new coach is successful it will be seen as building on the standards that Phil Walsh had already put in place, if he is unsuccessful he will be compared to what they believe Phil would have achieved. Because Phil Walsh was not able to coach long enough to prove himself one way or the other they will be convinced they lost their next Premiership coach. Maybe they did, we'll never know.

If the new coach is successful it will be seen as building on the standards that Phil Walsh had already put in place, if he is unsuccessful he will be compared to what they believe Phil would have achieved. Because Phil Walsh was not able to coach long enough to prove himself one way or the other they will be convinced they lost their next Premiership coach. Maybe they did, we'll never know.
We will know because they will tell us ad infinitum.

Scummy reporter, lowest of the low. A hypocrite who attacks players for co-curricular activities whilst getting done for drink driving herself.
Her articles are the lowest type of journalism, she is the female Graham Cornes.
Her brother Jim is just as bad, if not worse.

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2015-07-29/the-game-has-a-brand-new-no1-player.mobileapp

"Fyfe (657.9 points) has overtaken Pendlebury (652.4) for the Player Ratings title, with Adelaide's Patrick Dangerfield (607.6), Joel Selwood (589) and Rory Sloane (571.6) rounding out the top five."

Well you know, apart from Robbie Gray at 5 with 573.6 points.

When you're writing an article on the highest rated players, you would think that accurately knowing the highest rated players would be a priority. How hard is it to read a table?

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2015-07-29/the-game-has-a-brand-new-no1-player.mobileapp

"Fyfe (657.9 points) has overtaken Pendlebury (652.4) for the Player Ratings title, with Adelaide's Patrick Dangerfield (607.6), Joel Selwood (589) and Rory Sloane (571.6) rounding out the top five."

When you're writing an article on the highest rated players, you would think that accurately knowing the highest rated players would be a priority. How hard is it to read a table?
Looks pretty easy to me - not sure what Ben Guthrie's problem is:
upload_2015-7-29_15-22-46.png

The article even contains a link to the table posted by HaroldOliver :eek:

Thing is, even with their dream draw, the Crows are struggling to make the 8. If they'd copped Port's 2015 draw (which of course, Gil would never allow), they would have been lucky to finish higher than 12th.

As usual, the new coach will be proclaimed the new Messiah - be it Malthouse or Humphrey B. Bear. Inevitably the honeymoon will soon be over when the team starts losing, and people will start calling for his head. Maybe they should appoint Jennifer Hawkins: they wouldn't win any more games, but it'd make Crows games a lot more popular on TV.
Haven't you heard the latest. They are going to achieve great things in spite of all their hardships. Puke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True
Haven't we been hearing similar crap since 1998?
,But sadly, very sadly, they have depth, a great midfield, a great forward line, a developing back line including Jake Lever. Not to mention the support of the nation behind them after 'their ' loss and the possibility that Worsfold will stay as their coaching director. They have once again fallen on their feet.

Made the mistake of buying the Camrytiser today (needed something to wipe my arse with at work :p), not a single Port article to be found, but a good 3 pages of Taylor Bloody Walker propaganda...

Made the mistake of buying the Camrytiser today (needed something to wipe my arse with at work :p), not a single Port article to be found, but a good 3 pages of Taylor Bloody Walker propaganda...

That sounds terrible.

You should get in to contact with HR right away about organising some toilet paper and having some hygiene standards!

If you reckon it's bad now, just wait for September if the Crows play finals.

Dumb and dumber are offended by the " byo knitting needles " advertisement in todays paper !

Considering they're offended means the slogan is appropriate.!
I mean really, if the crows had a slogan directed at port with " bring your own teeth" would they be soooo upset ?

Cant crows supporters take a joke? some have said they're not going because of it..

Give me a break, and grow a pair !

They can dish it out but cant take it when it comes back the other way.

Biggest bunch of soft c*** supporters in the country by a mile.

They can dish it out but cant take it when it comes back the other way.

Biggest bunch of soft c*** supporters in the country by a mile.

Lol...what you quoted I wrote 3 years ago! Thats one helluva bump reply.
I dont listen much to AA anymore, and I feel much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back