Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
9 News doing their best to turn the Four'N Twenty sponsorship deal into a bad news story. The title was 'Poor taste' and they spoke about how "Port Adelaide had received a backlash from footy supporters for dumping Balfours". It was your typical anti-Victorian dribble that you'd expect to hear on 5AA. They then ask a couple of dinosaurs their thoughts of the new deal who re-enforce their anti-Vic stance. To their credit however, they did show Kochie saying South Australians need to stop being so narrow minded and embrace the opportunities that exist in other states as well as our own.

Kochie
Koch denied the local brands were snubbed, though, insisting it was their decision to ignore the Power and not vice versa.

"We're not ditching a South Australian brand; both Balfours and Vili's were given the opportunity to invest in us – they didn't share our vision," he said.

"We're a national brand and they didn't see the same commercial opportunity in Port Adelaide as Four'N Twenty does.

"We've got to get over this South Australian narrow focus; we play footy on a national stage, commercially we've got to play on the national stage too

The Crotti family have built a very good South Australian company and I commend them for that, they are also hardcore crows supporters, so them not sponsoring us is okay with me. Villi seems to concentrate his marketing interstate, has obviously told us to Piss off many times, so yes that's okay too. But please, these calls of Port turning their back on SA companies is nothing short of outrageous. Out ******* rageous!

"Port Adelaide's new sponsorship with an interstate company hasn't gone down well."

Says Brenton Ragless to footage of Chad Wingard serving Four'N'Twenty pies.

Keep fighting the good fight, Channel 9...

"Port Adelaide's new sponsorship with an interstate company hasn't gone down well."

Says Brenton Ragless to footage of Chad Wingard serving Four'N'Twenty pies.

Keep fighting the good fight, Channel 9...

all i know is i can buy a four'n twenty at my local coles and not a ******* villi or Balfour's in sight. totally fits our mantra of becoming a national brand

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope. If we can't source a souf strain sponsor then we should do without. Just like how Toyota is sponsor of the crows and how they are supporting local business and stuff.

Anyway, this:
View attachment 119179 View attachment 119180

Got to be a caption competition there.

Makes me think of this:

a145413939c2b7fedfde06e34ea52abc.gif

It wasn't just an accidental wander behind Jobe, like a few technicians did early in the video. He was there from 7.39-8.34 and it was like one of those youtube videos you see where a member of the public stands up behind someone being interviewed and makes stupid faces. I'm surprised he didn't give Jobe rabbit ears.

I was waiting for Jobe to turn around and ask 'What the F* are you doing?'..

F**k your shitty state that's barely keeping Tasmania at bay in terms of Australia's economic batting order.

'Soufastraya' wouldn't piss on us when we were literally on fire and now we're returning to our iconic flagship status you're devastated we're not stopping to pick up cheapskate passengers.

Ingest a syphillitic penis Fruchoctopia.

Get crap sponsors (MyATM, Soaring Securities) we get canned. Get good sponsors (Four 'N Twenty) we get canned. South Australia can go **** itself.
Port Adelaide FC is the only good thing about South Australia. Anything connected to Port Adelaide is also, by association - good.

Never a fan. Their sausage rolls were passable, that's about it.
Any of their hot food is tolerable it just depends in how much sauce you have to accompany.

Custard tarts are the only real thing that I would pass with an iced coffee Ohh my I miss sugar now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back