The Off-Season Thread (Luke Ridnour destination watch)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbelievable really... Pop is the master...

Talk about a stacked team.

1GreggPopovich_display_image.jpg

Lots of people are joking about them bring back dudes from 6 years ago. Then I saw this.

Well, even a washed up scrub has to try and get paid somehow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go get him!

I do like the fit.

I dunno what the guy's talking about when he says "good passer 2" though - maybe he meant to say "good passer on 2 occasions last year"?

31. kings

(even though there's only 30 teams)

lol, I think Kings would be 31 if they'd traded Boogie to LA.

They actually haven't done too bad getting the players they have, a lot will depend on the WCS pick.

Re. equalisation, doesn't Cali have a really high tax rate? Shows how hard the Kings have it to land anyone. None of the Cali teams outside the Dubs are finding it easy at present.

lol, I think Kings would be 31 if they'd traded Boogie to LA.

They actually haven't done too bad getting the players they have, a lot will depend on the WCS pick.

Re. equalisation, doesn't Cali have a really high tax rate? Shows how hard the Kings have it to land anyone. None of the Cali teams outside the Dubs are finding it easy at present.
HBZuhimPJ2kMZmcesPanai0YJRkAfTDpfkACpYwgMOkOQ83MhIv_V0_mofOpxd94SmjC3rilTqidOVGAKsc2bQ5YCSfxM45chDQZP5S8xuJcgj96kCb_jLuzYCoVP5yHxvjOZy2yOZdT5aTcaLJx3032NRJVyPLWYsBL4A=w400-h216-nc

I do like the fit.

I dunno what the guy's talking about when he says "good passer 2" though - maybe he meant to say "good passer on 2 occasions last year"?

I figured he'd be on the outer with Gentry because of this, hence I thought he could be had

I figured he'd be on the outer with Gentry because of this, hence I thought he could be had

Quite possibly, although Channing Frye did OK under Gentry from memory.

Tough to know which Gentry values more, spacing or passing? It's the fact that we re-signed Ajinca that makes me think Ryno's attainable - whether we're looking for a guard or a wing in return is another question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back