The Off-Season Thread (Luke Ridnour destination watch)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star players have huge egos (I'm not having a go at them, you need to have a huge ego to be an NBA star), and that's why I don't understand why they don't want to go to NY. Imagine if you could help NY win a championship. You would be a legend forever. Complete ego stroking.

thanasis antetokounmpo is a huge name.... well in terms of number of letters

Javaris Crittenton 23 years in jail :eek:

im sure he learned that culture at washington :D

You and me both mate....

Florida has no state taxes
Celtics have tonnes of assets
Knicks are a much storied franchise (lol)
Atlanta have the COY and a well balanced roster
Bucks have Kidd, Greek Freek and Jabari

There's some reasonable destinations in there

Florida has a bunch of bandwagon, plastic retiree fans who flip the bird at opposition players
Celtics are pro white
Knicks are knicks (lol)
Atlanta is hot in summer
Bucks are in milwaukee and its cold in winter

Welcome Milwaukee fan(s).

Have to be happy with the year they had, and will be watching to see what they do in the off-season.

Middleton is going to get paid, and will be interesting to see how much they are willing to match.

Giannis just really needs to work on his shooting so other teams at least have to respect it.

Jabari will be back so there's that to look forward to.

They really need to target a centre. I think Cauley-Stein would be a great fit if they can somehow trade up for him, they need a defensive centre.

sunstweet.jpg

Off-seasons going well Look2Me4Guidance

Oh they deleted it. Just a Morris twin punching keyboards.

You and me both mate....

Florida has no state taxes
Celtics have tonnes of assets
Knicks are a much storied franchise (lol)
Atlanta have the COY and a well balanced roster
Bucks have Kidd, Greek Freek and Jabari

There's some reasonable destinations in there

Some people think Brad Stevens is the Celtics biggest lure in trying to land a big free agent (which historically hasn't been their style)

If Philly ever got their act together and stopped being blatant tankers, they would be another good destination, the old Spectrum used to be such a buzzing arena when Dr J, Chuck and AI (rookie year) strutted their stuff.

Sadly no one wants to come to poor battling Denver :mad:

Some people think Brad Stevens is the Celtics biggest lure in trying to land a big free agent (which historically hasn't been their style)

If Philly ever got their act together and stopped being blatant tankers, they would be another good destination, the old Spectrum used to be such a buzzing arena when Dr J, Chuck and AI (rookie year) strutted their stuff.

Sadly no one wants to come to poor battling Denver :mad:

Im sure Larry Sanders would come to denver :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the way the market is now. And it's only going to grow. Stevens signed for 6, Kerr and Fisher 5.

I'd be surprised if more than one of those lasted their entire term

Welcome Milwaukee fan(s).

Have to be happy with the year they had, and will be watching to see what they do in the off-season.

Middleton is going to get paid, and will be interesting to see how much they are willing to match.

Giannis just really needs to work on his shooting so other teams at least have to respect it.

Jabari will be back so there's that to look forward to.

They really need to target a centre. I think Cauley-Stein would be a great fit if they can somehow trade up for him, they need a defensive centre.
Oh hai,
Middleton we just need to match, no brainer he's a massive part of what we do. Giannis has a fine 2 point jumper he just needs reps and confidence so he can get back his three ball. He also needs to put on a few pounds to help Kidd come to the very obvious conclusion that he's a PF/C and not a wing.

We do need a better C and one who can play D would be nice but we are already one of the best defensive teams so we don't have to go total lock down with no offensive skills. WCS would be a cool fit once we give up on the MCW experiment but I figure we'll have to put up with that for a while yet. I'm praying for a smart PG like Tyus Jones falling to us in the draft so he just naturally steals the starting job over time, Ennis doesn't look up to it at this early stage.

Not like Boogie will want to come to us and Sacramento would want to let their Franchise player go

Tbh they wouldn't be able to sell more picks to their fanbase mate. They've been rebuilding for a decade and their recent picks have yielded Jimmer, Stauskas and Thomas Robinson. They need results.

If they were to trade - and it would take an almighty Boogie sulk for them to even countenance it - they'd probably be looking at players, not picks. Of course you never get like for like in return, but they'd probably go the Denver route. Even Minny held out until they were delivered Wiggins on a platter, and Love's not the player that Boogie is.

Cant see Boston trading Thomas, Smart, Bradley, Crowder (who they will certainly offer a decent contract)

I cant see IT going back to Sacto :p

If they wont Boogie they'll have to pony up Smart, plus multiple picks. As long as Boogie doesnt demand a trade they have no need to trade

Bradley's overpaid for what he is, Crowders a useful piece, but guys like him are a dime a dozen

Like SoS said...

In the finalized deal, the Cavaliers receive Love while sending Andrew Wiggins and Anthony Bennett, the No. 1 overall picks of the past two NBA drafts, to the Timberwolves.

Thats 2 number 1 picks (ok ones a fat useless turd) for an expiring Kevin Love.

Boogies locked up for 3 years....

Boston prepared to offer up their war chest of picks for Boogie..

Go hard Boston.

Absolutely not.

I can't even think what you'd give us to even contemplate trading our first franchise player since....Webber maybe?

He's not going anywhere because we need Boogie more than any other team in the A' needs a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back