The off topic thread 5.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus Gladys is weak on lockdowns. The woman who destroyed Australia. Car hire allowed to stay open, yet you're not meant to leave anywere.

And yet real estate closed and people can't collect keys to homes that they've bought - despite potentially having nowhere else to live.

Jesus Gladys is weak on lockdowns. The woman who destroyed Australia. Car hire allowed to stay open, yet you're not meant to leave anywere.
Construction on hold until end of the month too. Massive call to make to shut down one of the biggest industries for 2 weeks.

Construction on hold until end of the month too. Massive call to make to shut down one of the biggest industries for 2 weeks.

Yep that's crippling to a huge industry. People need to decide whether they're criticising her for going too hard or too soft.

I reckon Liverpool supporters would be proud of your victim mentality
Happy to put the ball in your court. Olive branch.
We can either build a bridge and move on or maybe you become invisible to me.

I don't really care which option, trolling just isn't your go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I need to hand back my laptop since I'm finishing up Tuesday week, but I've pointed out to them they could send a courier. Response was "We don't do that LOL" then I guess they aren't getting their laptop back, LOL.
Surely they will just cover the postage or a courier?

Wow final 10 mins of season one of The Boys. Did not see that coming.

Those that have seen it, is S2 a big drop off or just as good?

Wow final 10 mins of season one of The Boys. Did not see that coming.

Those that have seen it, is S2 a big drop off or just as good?
Just as good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back