AE The Official AE16 Launch and Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Week 2 is when all the week 1 dumpster fires either put themselves out or flare up significantly.

That's the fun part.

The horrible part is when teams that looked good week 1 suddenly burst into flames.

Week 2 is when all the week 1 dumpster fires either put themselves out or flare up significantly.

That's the fun part.

The horrible part is when teams that looked good week 1 suddenly burst into flames.

That's a GIVEN. So, in saying that.. keep this tip as a rule of thumb.. if that team is on the road.. pick against them. Happens every year. Takes a full 3-5 weeks for 70% teams to find their identity.

That's a GIVEN. So, in saying that.. keep this tip as a rule of thumb.. if that team is on the road.. pick against them. Happens every year. Takes a full 3-5 weeks for 70% teams to find their identity.

There is one team whose identity is well known, year in and year out.....sorta like death and taxes.

Thanks for sharing SimonOz but fair dinkum unbelievable how the NFL can allow such a breach in such a fashion. And then walk him thru the field and even the Endzone?? Not enough space going to the sideline? Interested to hear what his penalty will be because anything like that at the 'G incurs a $8.5k fine.

Week%202%20ND_Marquee_zpsv41r4ypi.jpg

Week 2 NEXT DUEL Schedule:

RALPH WILSON Jr CONFERENCE
Divisional Dogfights:
Bgt2110 (1-0) vs Papa Juggs (0-1)
Born Again Idiot (1-0) vs TGBB (0-1)
JeffDunne (0-0-1) vs Bloods33 (0-1)
Galactic (1-0) vs BoKnows34 (0-0-1)
Simonoz (1-0) vs Tyrodtheking (0-1)
Starlin Castro (1-0) vs Smiths (0-1)

Conference Clouts:
Balmainforever (1-0) vs Peterbuch74 (1-0)
BeLikeMike (0-1) vs Prawnographer (0-1)
ChockNurris (1-0) vs Blacky (0-1)
Island Bomber (1-0) vs Arakaan (0-1)
J_Shuttlesworth (1-0) vs PrimetimePricey (0-1)
Marcuz (1-0) vs Matt897 (0-1)
Oscarman (1-0) vs American Crow (0-1)
Superfreak (1-0) vs Bipolarbear (0-1)

AL DAVIS CONFERENCE
Divisional Dogfights:
BigMicka (1-0) vs Demonic Ascent (1-0)
McGarnacle (1-0) vs Billiever (0-1)
Nobbyiscool (1-0) vs Tamomatosauceling (0-1)
RiggoDiesel44 (1-0) vs Aussiedude (1-0)
Scotty (0-1) vs Geckoman (0-1)
Statsman74 (1-0) vs Raskolnikov (1-0)

Conference Clouts:
Crowman23 (1-0) vs sblack (1-0)
Gridiron Warrior (1-0) vs Americanfoe (0-1)
Fuey (1-0) vs NDG (1-0)
Kadog (1-0) vs GG (0-1)
Osmodiar (1-0) vs iLuvParis (0-1)
Wadw (1-0) vs Danielz23 (0-1)
11sjw (0-1) vs BeinPurplenGreen (0-1)
Moo (0-1) vs Camsmith (0-1)
Pedge7 (0-1) vs TCol (0-1)

InterConference Stouches:
Broken (0-1) vs Chism (0-1)
Fitzy (1-0) vs Striker475 (0-1)
Larkis (0-1) vs Bucketss (0-1)

DZE16promo_zpsvbvxt5je.jpg

Note: WEEK FOUR will CULL FOUR initially BUT from Week FIVE onwards: SIX will be culled each week.

#3 Tie-breaker is CR score countback from previous week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shiiiiit.

Not only did I have Buffalo for TNF... but tomatosauceling (at a quick look) seems to have had 16 on the Jets. Thursday night results don't get much worse than that :(

At least my main fantasy team with a few mates has Forte in it.

It's a minor thing JeffDunne , but the ND records of each player aren't showing on the ND Scoreboard

For some of us, not only is that "a minor thing", it is a bloody good thing. Saves us all from embarrassment and humiliation...

Have to say the website this year is stunningly good :thumbsu:

Indeed, sensational work all of you involved...

Last edited:
Thought I'd take it easy with a dumpster fire like the Jets but looks like a lot of tipsters just went ham.

Well done to those scoring the big points.

I was really surprised when I saw so little people went easy on the Bills, they were deplorable last week.
I struggled to fit them into the top three this week, as I think there's some pretty clear-cut games.

Very true.
And then week 3 is worst because people go the favorites as easy option but thats when a ton of upsets happens.

I've rolled the dice on just a few occasions already and it's paid off.
I truly believe there are 70% of games that are 50/50 and it's a matter of nailing 60% of those to put you in good stead.
Grand Upsets doesn't have the big impact because everyone else loses similar double digit points anyway however if you're willing to use your 8's and 9's on such upsets (Lions last week) which became my 20 point swing game, that's your set up for the week.

I only amped up the J-E-T-S after watching the condensed version of their Cinci loss. They were very unlucky to lose. AJ Green won it for Cinci. This week I have two upsets I've got my eye on. Even a low CR on either can be as good as a 15pt swing. Regarded the Jets vs Bills as a 50/50 game. Lucky for me that the Jets didn't balls it up. That last Q Fourth & 1 stuff was a massive play. There were some happy 'gut air punches' during the last Q as I got to drop into Bloods place to watch much of the last Q. Great game. Edge of your seat stuff.

Last edited:
I've rolled the dice on just a few occasions already and it's paid off.
I truly believe there are 70% of games that are 50/50 and it's a matter of nailing 60% of those to put you in good stead.
Grand Upsets doesn't have the big impact because everyone else loses similar double digit points anyway however if you're willing to use your 8's and 9's on such upsets (Lions last week) which became my 20 point swing game, that's your set up for the week.

I only amped up the J-E-T-S after watching the condensed version of their Cinci loss. They were very unlucky to lose. AJ Green won it for Cinci. This week I have two upsets I've got my eye on. Even a low CR on either can be as good as a 15pt swing. Regarded the Jets vs Bills as a 50/50 game. Lucky for me that the Jets didn't balls it up. That last Q Fourth & 1 stuff was a massive play. There were some happy 'gut air punches' during the last Q as I got to drop into Bloods place to watch much of the last Q. Great game. Edge of your seat stuff.

Ill straight up come out and say that I have 1CR on the Rams

Remove this Banner Ad

Back