AE The Official AE16 Launch and Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

A quick update notice: wce_all_da_way 's score of 115 has been adjusted to 117 due to the overlooked SD@Hous game meaning his 2CR is a GOOD with the road team claiming the win. That score of 117 means a TIE with statsman74 (6-5-1) who finishes fourth and not third in his division. (been adjusted accordingly).

FFS.

Only discovered this when looking through and accidentally clicking on my ND matchup on the AE page. There's a tab called preview when you do that and it shows the breakdown of each selection for the year... great work JeffDunne, sorry I didn't notice it earlier :D

So I dont have an ND opponent this week - would that be the reason I can't seem to find this or is it more likely my ineptness at navigating the site?

OK, so had to do it manually;

16: 4/4
15: 6/7
14: 7/10
13: 11/12
12: 7/12
11: 7/12
10: 5/12
9: 8/12
8: 8/12
7: 6/12
6: 7/12
5: 6/12
4: 7/12
3: 7/12
2: 2/12
1: 7/12

Top end isnt so bad, notwithstanding the disaster zone of C10. C13 was perfect until Week 11, C16 still is.

As for C2 - talk about a kiss of death, got 8 in a row wrong from weeks 3 to 10.

Looks like I'm tipping Baltimore to win with C2 for the next 5 weeks.

16: 4/4
15: 5/7
14: 10/10
13: 8/12
12: 7/12
11: 7/12
10: 10/12
9: 8/12
8: 11/12
7: 8/12
6: 6/12
5: 7/12
4: 6/12
3: 7/12
2: 2/12
1: 10/12

I've hit 10 of my ones but only 2 of my 2s...blah

16: 3/4
15: 5/7
14: 9/10
13: 9/12
12: 8/12
11: 8/12
10: 4/12
9: 6/12
8: 7/12
7: 10/12
6: 6/12
5: 8/12
4: 7/12
3: 9/12
2: 5/12
1: 8/12

112/177 (#3 correct tips)

I've tipped 3 less winners vs overall leader Striker475, yet a staggering 70CR behind.

So I dont have an ND opponent this week - would that be the reason I can't seem to find this or is it more likely my ineptness at navigating the site?

Just needed to have changed the week to "Week 12" and then view matchup :)

DZE Week 13 - THE ELITE EIGHTEEN

11sjw
Balmainforever
BGT
Bloods_33
BoKnows34
Born Again Idiot
Broken
Danielz_23
iluvparis
pedge7
Showbag
simonoz
Statsman74
Striker475
Superfreak
Sven
Tcol
Woodson

Starting to get harder to stay in now. 33% will be gone by Tuesday.

Woodson There seems to be a glitch (at least for me) in recording tips. Last week and now this week, after I saved my tips, it turns out that they were not recorded. It actually burned me big time last week because it did not record my pick for the first game on Thursday. I happened to notice AFTER the first game was near completion and managed to quickly get picks in for the week again.

However, it is fair to say that my ND game was close enough that had my initial selection and points been properly recorded it could have made a difference. Not saying I would have won because I will assume a flip on Monday night by my opponent would have given him the victory anyhow. The outcome of our ND game would not have mattered to me--but it did effect others hoping for an opponent defeat.

Same thing happened again this week...only now it seems to have jumbled up all my selections and left 5 games completely unselected.

Just letting you know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Woodson There seems to be a glitch (at least for me) in recording tips. Last week and now this week, after I saved my tips, it turns out that they were not recorded. It actually burned me big time last week because it did not record my pick for the first game on Thursday. I happened to notice AFTER the first game was near completion and managed to quickly get picks in for the week again.

However, it is fair to say that my ND game was close enough that had my initial selection and points been properly recorded it could have made a difference. Not saying I would have won because I will assume a flip on Monday night by my opponent would have given him the victory anyhow. The outcome of our ND gamewould not have mattered to me--but it did effect others hoping for an opponent defeat.

Same thing happened again this week...only now it seems to have jumbled up all my selections and left 5 games completely unselected.

Just letting you know.

JeffDunne

How the hell are the Steelers 6 point favourites in Vegas? God the bookies are dumb.

I hate the Squeelers with the white hot passion of a 1,000 suns.

That said--this is exactly the kind of game they win going away. Bookies want you to put $$ down on the Giants

I hate the Squeelers with the white hot passion of a 1,000 suns.

That said--this is exactly the kind of game they win going away. Bookies want you to put $$ down on the Giants
You're right, but at the same time, the Giants are pretty good on offense and lethal on D. The Steelers are lethal on offense but their D is...average.

You're right, but at the same time, the Giants are pretty good on offense and lethal on D. The Steelers are lethal on offense but their D is...average.

G-men play like they did last Sunday it will be 34-13 Squeelers

WildcardWeek13_zpsqgs1quod.jpg

However, it is fair to say that my ND game was close enough that had my initial selection and points been properly recorded it could have made a difference. Not saying I would have won because I will assume a flip on Monday night by my opponent would have given him the victory anyhow. The outcome of our ND game would not have mattered to me--but it did effect others hoping for an opponent defeat.

Just letting you know.

Duly noted and I emailed JD a copy of your post. You got a mention (read: blurb) on this weeks edition of the weekly wrap. Damn the Broncos and Buccs for you.

www.ae16clubhouse.com

TNF13_zpso9nbbbjx.jpg

Of the CR Leaderboard posse : DALLAS 5-1: Average: Cowboys 9CR. Osmodiar is the only odd one out with Vikings 1CR.
This will be a MASSIVE swing around if the Vikings can pull it off. Striker475 possibly suspecting Danielz23 is bringing it in spades and Striker475 has responded accordingly with the full monty quota of 15CR himself.

Vikes making these 15s look in danger of being missed.

That early last Q ST turnover that was all about the tackling prowess #18 and the WR can't really be full blamed.. it all was intensive physical pressure that purged. Could well be the 'moment' that defines this contest. I'm sure Danielz23 is breathing a lot better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back