The Official "Greg Anthony Solicitation Appreciation/Son of Skelator gets emotional" Week 13 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That should lock up Klay's selection as an All-Star. Was a near lock anyway because of how dominant the Warriors have been

Reminded me of Curry going off at MSG

At least his max isn't a real max when the new tv deal comes in :eek:
Honestly, Im glad we didn't trade for him

Wiggins

+Mo Williams at 3,750,000

Or Klay Thompson at 3,000000

Keep in mind Plus Wiggins. Therefore over-rated. Who is Klay trying to impress seriously? Came off as a bully

I am sorta hoping that Minny get pick 1 to get Okafor. Faith in Bennet is dwindling (for me, as I thought he'd be able to produce by now). Okafor would be a perfect fit along side Dieng and Wiggins needs an all star team mate. They can keep Pek on the bench or use him to get a quality PG if Lavine doesn't quite work. Although I admit I am surprised that Lavine has been ok. I was expecting an athlete who would take 5 years to eventually become an NBA level scoring guard but he seems fine to play point and will definitely improve.

of all the days to be working campaigners
XwIt9jQ.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am sorta hoping that Minny get pick 1 to get Okafor. Faith in Bennet is dwindling (for me, as I thought he'd be able to produce by now). .
Probably the best at the offensive board putback dunk

However typically offensive boards are the end result of hard work and hustle, Which Bennett lacks.

Never seen a guy who needs to live off the pick and pop and hustle put such little energy into it. It's like he's carrying an injury with the amount of effort he puts in on the court.

He's capable of being a high energy guy, However the freaking lack of effort off the ball kills me.

That's insane from Klay. That will be a record you would think will stand for a very long time.

The Bulls I know and love have returned to me after we wondered off for about 10 games of pure s**t. We beat the champs at home, then on a back to back head to Dallas and beat them. Very pleasing. It has brought back a little belief for me that we are actually good enough to come out of the East.

Suns have lost on buzzer beaters 3 times this season. They lost on buzzer beaters 3 times in the last 4 seasons combined.

#sadface

At least no one can call him soft anymore, great effort by an amazing player

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
5 years ago to the day Portland also played Washington. Lead to a win by our 'franchise cornerstones' Roy with 22/7a/10stls and Oden with 18/14. LMA was the soft 3rd wheel. How things have changed... One of the greatest Blazers ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back