The Official New York Knicks Thread - 'The Official New York Knicks Thread - At Least We Didn't Get Swept

Remove this Banner Ad

Vincent Chase

Stop bullying Raymond ;)

Raymond Felton Is Tired of Being Called Fat
I had one year when I was out of shape, now everybody wants to talk about my weight every year. It’s kind of getting old. It’s kind of getting on my nerves that that’s all you want to talk about.
Right now, nobody can’t criticize anything about my fitness. My weight is down even lower than it was early in the season. And I feel great. Early in the season I was hurt. I’m playing with an injury. I just feel like that is a cop-out thing that somebody just wants to talk about.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...um=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

What are the expectations for Phil in ny fellas?

A guy that doesn't watch college hoops, has no specific knowledge of the new CBA, little experience in the front office, mixed record in consulting roles previously, not a lover of analytics and.... No assets of note to deal with, and no cap space for the coming season

He is a winner..... But if things go south the calls for him to take over coaching the team will be deafening

What are the expectations for Phil in ny fellas?

A guy that doesn't watch college hoops, has no specific knowledge of the new CBA, little experience in the front office, mixed record in consulting roles previously, not a lover of analytics and.... No assets of note to deal with, and no cap space for the coming season

He is a winner..... But if things go south the calls for him to take over coaching the team will be deafening

He's a winner.

That's all that matters.

If the whole organisation needs sorting out then so be it.

Was only happy if it meant Mills didnt have a say in basketball operations. Unsure what will happen so will wait before i judge
This.

Will wait and see, but even if he's just a figurehead, it's better than nothing.

edit: it also got kobe salty as fk. look out females in denver.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OrangeTatteredIberianchiffchaff.gif

:hearts::rainbow:

Primetime Pricey

Do you know what the deal is with K-Mart? Is he done for the season?

Would be handy to have him if we somehow squeezed into the 8th seed.
not sure if its season ending. I know its his ankle and its listed as just being sore, no break or ligament damage or need for surgery.
Im sure if we somehow snuck into the playoffs he would play some mins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back