The Official Week 25 'please for the love of god finish the regular season already' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
Damn, Indiana are winning a game

Dubs and Portland really the only game of interest today but tbh the only game left that matters is Phoenix v Memphis. Suns have the advantage with Memphis playing in LA today in a must win game before backing up in Phoenix tomorrow

Bulls would want to win to keep the 3 seed, whilst the Wiz and Cats are duking it out for the 6 seed. That all comes down to Chicago at Charlotte on the final day of the season

Meanwhile out West it seems a battle between the Dubs and Dallas for the 6 seed but with 2 games in hand GSW should handle that. Portland and Houston fighting for homecourt in the first round as well, Houston face the Spurs and NOLA whilst Portland have the Dubs and Clips

Bring on the playoffs

Also
85d89ae69a84788818f95367cb81afbf.gif

Relos staying from overseas have taken me away from this long ass nba season. The last thread featured some great discussion particularly at the end. THANKS to all the great posters here for keeping me informed!
Will probably have to upgrade to league pass for the playoffs not sure first row is going to cut it.

Another loss. Good stuff. What kind of contract do people think Monroe will get? I think we have to match anything, but he really isn't a max player.

That implies Big Al is overpayed. I get what you mean though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lets go Warriors! Win this game, secure the 6th seed and rest Bogut/Lee/Iggy/Curry/JO til the playoffs start..

Yeah I'm hoping 4/40, any more than that and we will be banking on some serious improvement. Wizards and Dallas are the 2 worries to offer him more I think

Yeah I'm hoping 4/40, any more than that and we will be banking on some serious improvement. Wizards and Dallas are the 2 worries to offer him more I think

Dallas would be interesting, i think the Wizards will have their hands full trying to keep Gortat

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddd the Knicks are officially eliminated from playoff contention.

wonderful season indeed. Best of luck in the lottery Denver...............

efa brah :D

It's kind of annoying how we're going into the playoffs and we're running curry into the ground. Rest up you dickheads. It matters not who we play we're underdogs in either one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back