The Perth Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a caravan, and I'm not grey... yet. Closer to it than I want to be, mind.

Going to bed at 6pm shouldn't just be a winter thing. If we did it all year round there'd be no need for the shops to have to open and ruin our 1950s utopia.

If you can get to sleep at 6pm in a Perth summer I salute you.

At the end of the news the signal just dropped and no amount of antenna moving could fix it from having at least some of the digital version of 'static'. Every other station works fine.

Have a no service message come up on mine - no problems with any other stations.

Seems those funding cuts are bigger than we thought

Have a no service message come up on mine - no problems with any other stations.

Seems those funding cuts are bigger than we thought
Mine did that all night last night. We just re-connected the antenna and was eventually ok. Reassuring that this is a common issue though... Was about too get a new tv.

Hey all.

Really appreciated all the honest feedback from people a few weeks ago on good places to live in Perth. Another question I have right now is what is it with the North vs South rivalry? I've heard that it's a big thing in Perth about whether you live North or South of the river and am just curious as to what it means?

Apologies if I'm stoking the fire.

Hey all.

Really appreciated all the honest feedback from people a few weeks ago on good places to live in Perth. Another question I have right now is what is it with the North vs South rivalry? I've heard that it's a big thing in Perth about whether you live North or South of the river and am just curious as to what it means?

Good luck you if you're both an Eastern Stater and you live on the wrong side of the River.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all.

It's there but it's not that big a deal - just don't go east

Hey all.

You can tell the northerners by their blank stares, the bolt through their neck, and how they reach into their pants to use their brain :)

>

article_suburbia-420x0.jpg

+
993182-mitchell-freeway.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back