The Perth Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mitchell Fwy southbound before the Narrows Bridge, Perth - RIGHT AND CENTRE LANES BLOCKED - Debris #perthtraffic

So someone dropped glass across the Kwinana Sth bound. I've been on Charles St since 7.20am. Just made Scarborough Beach road. 40 minutes. Not bad
I got on the northbound at Reid Hwy and the southbound was a carpark well past Reid...

Last edited:

Mitchell Fwy southbound before the Narrows Bridge, Perth - RIGHT AND CENTRE LANES BLOCKED - Debris #perthtraffic

So someone dropped glass across the Kwinana Sth bound. I've been on Charles St since 7.20am. Just made Scarborough Beach road. 40 minutes. Not bad
Glass on the Kwinana?

Is Robbo in town?

Apparently this is 'normal perth weather' . Mate I tell you its hardly ever this hot continuously . Could be the first time in 50 years we go 40+ in 4 straight days. Its a heatwave that needs to be whinged at :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anybody else experiencing a blackout ?

We are all out the back running around under the tap sprinkler.

Its the 80's all over again.

Apparently this is 'normal perth weather' . Mate I tell you its hardly ever this hot continuously . Could be the first time in 50 years we go 40+ in 4 straight days. Its a heatwave that needs to be whinged at :p

Is that serious? Even Adelaide managed that a few years back (I think it was a week of 40+ with 4 days of 43+). Would've thought Perth was hotter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It may be a couple of days more than the norm but its not unexpected here. If we go 30 days in a row of 40 then I'd be surprised.

It may be a couple of days more than the norm but its not unexpected here. If we go 30 days in a row of 40 then I'd be surprised.
I wouldn't say im surprised by it. My comment was at those just brushing it off their shoulder like its a normal occurrence in perth summers. It really isnt, and it deserves the title of heatwave :fire:

It makes a good story, but no, it's never happened

The last person from the WA police department reprimanded for demanding a false statement on a declaration was Jeriah Erison PD86442. The WA police a notorious for using their power to bully people into false declarations and just accepting fines.

If those with resources don't stand up, our government and government organisations will continue to push until their is resistance. I draw a line in the sand where government departments ask you to do something illegal.

The last person from the WA police department reprimanded for demanding a false statement on a declaration was Jeriah Erison PD86442. The WA police a notorious for using their power to bully people into false declarations and just accepting fines.

If those with resources don't stand up, our government and government organisations will continue to push until their is resistance. I draw a line in the sand where government departments ask you to do something illegal.
Yeah having to pay a fine for speeding is a step too far. Stay out of our lives government!

Cool story though. Bet it gets you laid at parties all the time.

I had to laugh at the reporting of the heatwave on the news last night.

A reporter was going around laying a thermometer on random pieces of concrete and acting surprised it was reading temperatures of over 50 degrees.

Its red hot pieces of concrete, you idiot.

I had to laugh at the reporting of the heatwave on the news last night.

A reporter was going around laying a thermometer on random pieces of concrete and acting surprised it was reading temperatures of over 50 degrees.

Its red hot pieces of concrete, you idiot.
Great piece of 'journalism'

So not even a police officer then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back