Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I always hear people complaining about not buying the heritage guernsey last year for whatever reason. This is their opportunity to put their money where their mouths are! Love how this entire fiasco is going to result in a handy profit for us, and Richmond end up wearing their clash guernsey anyway. Farcical AFL.

ordered....I have bought more guernseys this season than....well ever! Aboriginal, 1914, lace up and this! I promised that my whole footy budget was on 1870 tickets....time to hid the statements.

One small gripe. I wish the club wouldn't advertise it as a "heritage" guernsey. It's one of our guernseys, plain and simple.
It is now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone found out how long we have to place pre orders? would ring the club but dont want to block the phones up for what they have probably had 50 calls on allready

anyone found out how long we have to place pre orders? would ring the club but dont want to block the phones up for what they have probably had 50 calls on allready
ended up trying to ring but just rang out, i have sent an email will post the response for anyone else who is wanting to know.

For people adding numbers to the jumper i am assuming that we add the away set of numbers given the white number panel on the back?

ended up trying to ring but just rang out, i have sent an email will post the response for anyone else who is wanting to know.

For people adding numbers to the jumper i am assuming that we add the away set of numbers given the white number panel on the back?

You'd think they'd put black numbers on the white back to match the garb as worn, yes.

Not sure where to post this...
10675775_787492541274026_9066492750241449577_n.jpg

From the Facebook page 'We are Port Adelaide':
We Are Port Adelaide

To whoever made this shirt, I will find you and I will buy it off of you
https://www.facebook.com/WeArePortA...9979261025359/787492541274026/?type=1&theater

PLEASE, anyone know/bought one and get the link?
Even better, could any of our talented 'artists' recreate this and do a spreadshirt (you get $$ profit)

Not sure where to post this...
10675775_787492541274026_9066492750241449577_n.jpg

From the Facebook page 'We are Port Adelaide':
We Are Port Adelaide

To whoever made this shirt, I will find you and I will buy it off of you
https://www.facebook.com/WeArePortA...9979261025359/787492541274026/?type=1&theater

PLEASE, anyone know/bought one and get the link?
Even better, could any of our talented 'artists' recreate this and do a spreadshirt (you get $$ profit)
I'm still looking for the Hoff squad that had the Hoff shirts on at the first Showdown this year.

Whose number to have? The web site won't let me have 289126742 :p

(PS My last guernsey was a Reebok XL. Should I go 2XL for this? Trouble is, if I do, SWMBO has promised an offseason as arduous as the players')

I wore a L Reebok - which fit comfortably over a hoodie - but wear an XL ISC which fits snugly but not restrictively over a hoodie.

By that logic I'd go minimum 2XL.

I always hear people complaining about not buying the heritage guernsey last year for whatever reason. This is their opportunity to put their money where their mouths are! Love how this entire fiasco is going to result in a handy profit for us, and Richmond end up wearing their clash guernsey anyway. Farcical AFL.
I was one of the ones that missed out last time, so I've got one this time it's too sexy not to get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back