Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
CaWqEXpUUAAkBse.jpg

That's a big silver chunk to give us a look at what a silver jumper could look like. Reckon it could work for a silver alt/preseason BiB strip finbarr ?
I would buy a silver version of BiB and have been banging on about it for years, don't see why we can't have 4 jumpers. Weve got the Black BiB, White BiB and teal BiB. Makes sense to make a silver one and if it looks like this colour it'd be sick!

I'm not sure that you can use that as evidence for a silver BiB guernsey.

That's still dominated by black. A silver based BiB would have to stand up on it's own without very much black or white at all, and I think it might look a bit washed out.

That colour balance is absolutely magnificent though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please no. The Packer cheesehead was a great idea but anything similar will simply be seen as a 2nd-rate copy. We deride cows supporters when they try to copy us, don't give them any ammo.

What goes on in your mind to go:

"Pear" > "Cheeseheads" > "Greenbay" > "Port" > "Crows!"

Pls. if something eventuates, it will be organic and won't be started by the club (the pear on the run out is totally the players). It's impossible to even pinpoint where the Pear thing started. Could be players, could be supporters, could be both. It doesn't even matter. How it evolved from here is completely of its own volition - starting with that little pear on the run out top, which is great.

Has there been a case of a Crows supporter trying to argue that the pear movement is manufactured by the club like they did with NTUA?

If not it's really just a matter of time, right? Especially if we're using it on merch

What goes on in your mind to go:

"Pear" > "Cheeseheads" > "Greenbay" > "Port" > "Crows!"

Correction : In your mind, not mine.
Pls. if something eventuates, it will be organic and won't be started by the club (the pear on the run out is totally the players). It's impossible to even pinpoint where the Pear thing started. Could be players, could be supporters, could be both. It doesn't even matter. How it evolved from here is completely of its own volition - starting with that little pear on the run out top, which is great.

I'm talking about some kind of overwhelming headgear that the Greenbay Packers have. I don't see where you think I'm actually comparing them, only the concept. You're right about not knowing where the Pear thing started though. When I first heard it in the dark days it was a deliberate mispronunciation of "Power", probably by Steven Rowe.

Please no. The Packer cheesehead was a great idea but anything similar will simply be seen as a 2nd-rate copy. We deride cows supporters when they try to copy us, don't give them any ammo.

Who gives a flying fruchoc how it's seen?

If people wanna dress up at the footy more pear to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back