The Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not either, Its just, i know i can't make the commitment to be with someone for the rest of my life, I can't say that 15 years from now i will feel the same as do now, not just about her, but about me. My outlook on life everything changed so much over the years. I'm not the marrying kind.

I just don't want to **** this up, but i'll feel like a prick if she thinks these is going to lead ring.
You may have an issue on your hands man.

If you have very incompatible views on marriage then its going to come to a head at some point.

Not really sure how to handle. Entirely possible she is looking for a friend... But probably not overly likely scenario.

Last edited:
Quickly thinking about I probably wouldn't get on the front foot about it straight. Maybe wait a few weeks at least.

But if it does get brought up then honesty is going to be the only policy. Lying about the way you feel there will just lead to a cluster* down the track.

Its not either, Its just, i know i can't make the commitment to be with someone for the rest of my life, I can't say that 15 years from now i will feel the same as do now, not just about her, but about me. My outlook on life everything changed so much over the years. I'm not the marrying kind.

I just don't want to **** this up, but i'll feel like a prick if she thinks these is going to lead ring.

That's what divorce is for. If you've been living together for 6 months she already has all the rights of a wife anyway iirc so what's the diff? Kids are what you should really be worried about. If she wants those too and you don't it should be a deal breaker. Better to sort that s**t out asap.

yeah i'll just leave it for now............besides i think i've solved the problem as i just spent $180 on a video game. :p

Oh ok never mind. :thumbsu:

Kids are what you should really be worried about. If she wants those too and you don't it should be a deal breaker. Better to sort that s**t out asap.
I am pretty lucky. I have never had any preference on kids. Ive always been happy to go either way. But I do think if I got to 50 and had no teenager rolling around I'd regret it.

For most people compatability on kids is a deal breaker. It is for my current lass. She wants the but not for 3 years at least. Maybe a bit more. All sweet with me.

My biggest deal breaker would be religion. I'm not militant atheist by any stretch and no real dramas with people wanting to have faith... I just don't respect religion in the slightest and there would be too many ideological clashes to be with someone who is a believer. And I don't think a religious person would want to be with someone who completely disrespects a significant part of their life.

That's what divorce is for. If you've been living together for 6 months she already has all the rights of a wife anyway iirc so what's the diff?

its the principal, vowing to take care of someone when you know you probably wont follow through with that and then of course comes the guilt with i made this commitment and now i'm breaking it yadda, yadda, yadda.

not really fussed about her having a rights to my s**t. all my big assets are solely in my name and pre-date her living with me, if push came to shove i'd just transfer it all to my bro's name.

its the principal, vowing to take care of someone when you know you probably wont follow through with that and then of course comes the guilt with i made this commitment and now i'm breaking it yadda, yadda, yadda.

not really fussed about her having a rights to my s**t. all my big assets are solely in my name and pre-date her living with me, if push came to shove i'd just transfer it all to my bro's name.
Pretty sure that doesn't make any difference. Can I ask how old you are and how long you've been together for a bit of context?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You won't find anywhere cheaper than the book depository (when you factor in places like Amazon charging crazy postage fees). It sucks though when they don't have it in stock.

I hit "inform me when stock is available" and it reckons it will email me when it is in. Ever used this function, does it work?

Can someone recommend a site where to buy cheap books?

I want some true crime books that my library do not have.
Big W

Bought 3 John Green books over the weekend for $32 bucks total.

However, reading 1 of them, An Abundance of Katherines and it's pretty meh so far.

Big W

Bought 3 John Green books over the weekend for $32 bucks total.

However, reading 1 of them, An Abundance of Katherines and it's pretty meh so far.
The Fault in Our Stars >>>>>>> Looking For Alaska >>> Paper Towns >>>>>>>>>> An Abundance of Katherines. Which one didn't you get out of the 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back