The Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they stop the game so he can go and get changed? GK's are in a completely different kit aren't they?
Fill-in GK just changes his jersey and gets the gloves off the GK who has just been injured/sent off. Game is already stopped anyway due to injury or send off.
It's extremely rare that both GKs (i.e. one starting, one on bench) will be injured or sent off in the one game, also very rare that a GK gets injured after all 3 subs have been used.

I cant imagine these guys get a run too often?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
Yeah, they get paid to sit their ass on the bench :p

Is there a way to show webpages as images, other than links? if not, why hasn't it been looked at. Its a much better feature than just a link. Although, like some of the threads 'what are you listening to' can be annoying loading video frames

Is there a way to show webpages as images, other than links? if not, why hasn't it been looked at. Its a much better feature than just a link. Although, like some of the threads 'what are you listening to' can be annoying loading video frames
Not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean something like this chrome extension? You just hover over the link and the image shows.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/imagus/immpkjjlgappgfkkfieppnmlhakdmaab?hl=en-US

An image with the link embedded?

Or a usable section of a site on another site?

621593-faefdcea-1592-11e5-97cb-591a1d9825c0.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cyclone fences across suburban melb....someone has decorated them with an outline of a lions face made of tape.

why?

Ah, I've seen one of those near me! I didn't know what it was or that there were others.

I await the answer :) (probably the place where you meet if you want to buy drugs ;) ).

As a 22yo (nearly 23) do I really need private health cover? As I'm not a student anymore it doesn't come under my parents one and it costs me over $100 a month. Had it for a year and haven't used it once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back