The Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are your medical records all held on a database that Dr's login too when you see them. e.g. i see a Dr who isn't my normal Dr because my other Dr is away for a month, does that Dr (at another medical clinic) see what my normal Dr has been doing (nothing sinister) to me?

Police knocked on my door when I was about 15 and accused me of money laundering via the internet. After talking with me for about 15 minutes they realised that I was clearly not the brains of any operation and confiscated my hard drive etc. 18 months later I got it back, along with the news that some people had used my IP address blah blah computer talk and skimmed millions off people.
Most likely it was people doing what's called "Wardriving" - Driving around looking for Open WiFi or WiFi that uses weak encryption schemes.

The most common early WiFi encryption scheme was called WEP and was literally about as secure as having an Open WiFi network. There were several programs written that would crack it within minutes.

The latest encryption schemes are better, but still can be cracked, although it will take several hours and sometimes days...

Are your medical records all held on a database that Dr's login too when you see them. e.g. i see a Dr who isn't my normal Dr because my other Dr is away for a month, does that Dr (at another medical clinic) see what my normal Dr has been doing (nothing sinister) to me?

Prescriptions from one doctor will appear on another doctor's computer. At least that's what I saw once.

When I log into my ps4 it always automatically logs in as "User1" rather than my log in.

Why does this happen and how do I fix it because I'm getting so bored of having to switch users

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See with beer, you really should be drinking it before you get to this stage. Wouldn't last in my fridge...

I'm not that big a drinker (obviously) and when it's winter I go off beer a little. So yeah good thing warmer weather + GF + BBQ = finish off the last 6. Well maybe 3-4, since I have to drive.

Misses is 37 weeks pregnant. Can't drink on grand final day in case she goes.:(

Goes where? She will not be going anywhere far in that condition.... ill see myself out.

Good luck! Hope everything goes well for you, on Sunday. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back