The Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Traffic in Perth is absolute s**t and it's annoying enough without having to be on and off the clutch. Plus I like to just put it in drive and go. Stuff screwing around with gears.

Traffic in Perth is absolute s**t and it's annoying enough without having to be on and off the clutch. Plus I like to just put it in drive and go. Stuff screwing around with gears.
What?

What traffic in Perth?

I guess what you perth guys call traffic is vastly different to what we do. City was pretty much empty the 3 days I was in Perth.
Not talking about the city mate. The city is empty on the weekends. We've had a massive population increase with the mining boom over the last few years but without the road infrastructure to cope with it. Public transport is pathetic so everyone has cars. Traffic through suburbia is an absolute nightmare unless it's late at night. It takes me 40 minutes to travel about 15kms to work. Being stuck in traffic for an hour or so is the same no matter what city you're in. Trust me, we're not making a mountain out of a molehill it really is ****ed.

If you don't have a manual why go for your manual license then?

What happens when you land a job and the work car is a manual ?
This should help you, same principle be it a bike or car

+1 for Perth traffic being crap. Not as crap as Melbourne but still like a parking lot on the Mitchell Fwy ala Monash Fwy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess what you perth guys call traffic is vastly different to what we do. City was pretty much empty the 3 days I was in Perth.

I wasn't talking about the CBD.

Any tips for playing goalkeeper at indoor soccer/futsal?

Will probably play my first game as keeper on Wednesday.

So far, I know I need to stop the ball.

Use what you have learned from playing FIFA Freshie
I was doing some killer keeper throws during practice today.

All about the FIFA vision.

Any tips for playing goalkeeper at indoor soccer/futsal?

Will probably play my first game as keeper on Wednesday.

So far, I know I need to stop the ball.
If they're attacking from the wings, always watch your near post to tighten to the angle.

Don't stay on the goal line, stay forward a few steeps to reduce the angle/space. Make yourself big in one on ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back