The Questions Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Climate change. Too hot for all those black baggy clothes.
Will never forget the last BDO I went to when Marilyn Manson was headlining. It was a bastard hot day at Bassendean Oval in Perth and all the little Mansonites in their baggy black clothes and facepaint had to make it through the entire day to see their hero. Saw quite a few at the first aid tent and one actually taken away on a gurney to a waiting ambulance after having passed out hours before he was due to come on. :D

So I've been offline for a few days... Is that brony thread the worst in the history of big footy? I think it's blown all the other contenders out of the water with the force of a million nuclear weapons.

So I've been offline for a few days... Is that brony thread the worst in the history of big footy? I think it's blown all the other contenders out of the water with the force of a million nuclear weapons.
SB apparently made a thread about how races shouldn't mix that got deleted pretty soon.

SB apparently made a thread about how races shouldn't mix that got deleted pretty soon.
That really surprises me... I don't always agree with SB but I saying things like races shouldn't mix seems very antithesis to his posting history.

Since his return from "self imposed exile" in the last month or so it feels like he has the posting equivalent of schizophrenia. There is just no discernible pattern to his thoughts...

What the ****? How is that guy still allowed to post here?
He's been permabanned for "extremely racist hate speech" (according to Forward Press). Didn't see what he posted but it must have been pretty bad to warrant a permaban.

Last edited:
I really liked Fairdinkum... he had interesting things to say and a pretty balanced view on the world that wasn't too far out of line with mine... Was somewhat arrogant but rarely was he completely out of line. But I'm not sure what happened in the period between that and Smiling Buddha.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really liked Fairdinkum... he had interesting things to say and a pretty balanced view on the world that wasn't too far out of line with mine... Was somewhat arrogant but rarely was he completely out of line. But I'm not sure what happened in the period between that and Smiling Buddha.
He went to grad school.

Arts students really need to get out of university after undergrad, being in a bubble that long eventually warps your thoughts.

Are the Rebels making inroads into the Melbourne market? They're actually having a decent year this year.
Who are they? What sport do they play? That may be your answer...

Edit: This is serious btw, I legit have no idea.

Last edited:
Are the Rebels making inroads into the Melbourne market? They're actually having a decent year this year.

On Saturday morning the HUN backpage was a 50/50 split between the Cats and the Victory...the Rebels were a tagline.

Going for my P's on Monday. Question regarding the clutch. I can't get a hold of releasing it going down the gears. Tend to ride it a bit. When releasing it is it better to release it quickly or bring it out slowly ? I don't have a manual and I can't afford to keep booking lessons.

Going for my P's on Monday. Question regarding the clutch. I can't get a hold of releasing it going down the gears. Tend to ride it a bit. When releasing it is it better to release it quickly or bring it out slowly ? I don't have a manual and I can't afford to keep booking lessons.
Bring it out slowly.. but just don't go changing from 3rd to 2nd or 2nd to 1st if you're going too fast or the engine will rev it's box off and probably jolt the car around.

Granny shift and dont double clutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back