Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

For every attempt to attack his character about that alleged event, none of you actually manage to produce anything to corroborate the story, such as case notes, judgement, or any other means to back up the claim to the story - which I might add changes every time, as shown in the video you've quoted.

Didn't he admit to doing it? And was convicted for it?
But I'm sure that means nothing compared to what the totally legitimate news website that employs him has to say about it :sweatsmile:

Didn't he admit to doing it? And was convicted for it?
But I'm sure that means nothing compared to what the totally legitimate news website that employs him has to say about it :sweatsmile:
I'll assume you're admitting you have nothing to corroborate the story.

Here we go again...

A story from the Herald Sun does not cover the actual court case. Still yet to see anything related to the case.

1711015478859.png

You mean these?

View attachment 1934968

You mean these?

Didn't know this was Avi's missus. What a weird unit!

61.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bought the kids a ps5. Just downloaded the afl game. Should I start a thread here to keep you all updated on my progress or does it belong in the open forum?

There's already one in the video games forum if you wanted to have a read of it, I have the cricket sim myself and boy do I suck at bowling in it with the minute movements at present.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back